supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Who Can Chug Beer

Who cares about top players, MFL champions, Hard Hitters. I want to know who can chug the most BEER???
BLewis I vote YOU!!!!!

Frazier 72

Hit The Gym Sucka

Re: Who Can Chug Beer

well as chugging i probably can get beat by most girls! maybe 18 seconds if im lucky! but as for holding my alcohol ill hang with the best of them even though i might not remember it the next day! but rank myself in the bottom 5% in chugging haha and in the top 10% in holding soooo BOO YAH!
Petre

oh yeah and coach this is proof im not out partyin im sitting home on a friday :'( sniff sniff

Hey Frazier 72 why don't you go hit the gym Sucka!!!! always running your mouth. Now I see why you stay hurt!!!!!!

mustang what does sniff-sniff mean u snortin coke on friday nights

I got Hurt doing a cage stand, Sucka

Ithink u mean keg stand

I must be still Drunk???? Thanks

I had a friend in college in my fraternity that could do an entire beer bong in 2.3 secs. Yes we had the stopwatch out.

S. Martin- WR from the Bearcats... 4 TD Rec, Under 2 sec. chugging a 24 oz beer

a cage stand?? haha wtf

I CAN CHUG BEER! OPEN CHALLENGE ALL COMERS ARE WELCOME! JUST BE SURE YOU HAVE A DD...
I PROBABLY WONT NEED ONE I DONT SEE ANY THREATS TO MY ABILITIES....

WHERES BEEF HE CAN ATTEST!
ALL STAR GAME FESTIVITIES WHO CAN BLOW THE HIGHEST BAC. LEVEL JUST BEFORE KICKOFF!

KURT36
CUTTERS

i will have to get in on this beer chugging . i will bring a beer bong to the allstar game Kurt. We can shot gun them also, thats fun lol!No jagger for me this year,i was still puken last year 30 mins before kickoff!

HAHA i can see that. love drinking with you Bee. hilarious! i wish i didnt have something to do that weekend

Can anyone top the Bearcats 24 oz in 2 seconds?