Re: TOP 5 Recievers in the IFL

#3 and #7 for the generals
#36 for the stangs
#7 for the cutters
#1 for the blazers
#18 for the warriors
In that order

Are you being serious. #7 Jah for the Cutters only reciever who is capable of making the NFL. Didn't he just come from the Carolina Panthers. Fastest player on the field everytime.

Hes good # 7 from the cutters Gilmore but the generals have to recievers who could play in a higher league 3 and 7 are really good player with good speed and run great routes so dont sleep on them

well if jah gilmore is that good and fast and great why the heck is he playn semi pro obviously he couldnt cut it in the nfl. it takes more than being a fast guy to play reciever. not saying he's not good, but obviously he's playing for the cutters for a reason and not in arena or canada or the nfl. so stop all the meat riding on him. And i agree number 3 from the generals is a beast and number 7 he has potential to but what about gross of the mustangs he plays his tail off every game. he is to me he is the best in the league.

joe zuenik, #3 from the generals

# 1 blazers best wr

There is no doubt Joe Zeunik #3 for the Generals is the best WR in the IFL. There is no WR even close to as productive as him in the league. Joe has played for the generals for 4 seasons and consistently averages around 45 catches, 800 yards, and 8 touchdowns a season. He is great at every aspect of the position. He runs great routes, has outstanding hands , is an awesome blocker, and excellent with the ball in his hands. He is also the ultimate team player. He shows up early to all team functions and does anything on and off the field that is asked of him. There is no doubt in my mind that any coach or player that has been on the same team as him would agree that he is easily the best WR in the league.

I will handle this in a Q & A format.

Q: well if jah gilmore is that good and fast and great why the heck is he playn semi pro

A: Obviously sometimes in life other things come into play. A financial situation, family, etc.

Q: (more of statement) Obviously he couldnt cut it in the nfl.

A: How do you know? Were you in camp with him? Maybe he was offered to stay and play on the practice squad and move his way up. Have you stood on the field with the likes of Steve Smith Julius Peppers or anyone else that has played in the NFL?

Q: (Again a statement) It takes more than being a fast guy to play reciever.

A: Really there are more things to being a WR than running fast. WOW an astute observation. I think you should see if you can get a job as a scout for the NFL. Your powers of observation and all around knowledge of the game of football are amazing.

Q: not saying he's not good, but obviously he's playing for the cutters for a reason and not in arena or canada or the nfl.

A: See statement above for why he may not be playing.

so stop all the meat riding on him. And i agree number 3 from the generals is a beast and number 7 he has potential to but what about gross of the mustangs he plays his tail off every game. he is to me he is the best in the league.

I am sorry but I refuse to sit idly by while someone is dogging one of my team mates. I don't even know the circumstances around why he is not in the NFL. I do know why he came to the Cutters and we are ecstatic to have him on our team. He has never been on here touting his talent or patting himself on the back. He has never said a word. These are other people on here asking for opinions. By the way stop riding Gross's meat.

hi cutters player, whats up? lol, so they are riding my meat if they have an opinion. lol, anyway, i do agree with you that #7 on your team is a beast, as a matter of fact, if anyone asks me who i think are some of the best, i always say robert redd of the miami valley warriors and gilmore of the cutters. so, i understand you taking up for your teammate, so just take up for your teammate and leave me out of it.

Gross no offense was meant to you. I perpetuated a ignorant comment by repeating it.

thats cool, and you are right though, your boy gilimore, he is nasty good. good luck the rest of the year

Gross is also a great QB also lol did anyone see that great pass he had for the 2 point conv!!! I still say your knee was down on that touchdown, not that it would have made a difference anyway. Good luck to you guys for the rest of the season!!!

#84 FROM THE CRUSH. VERY UNDERRATED. THE KID HAS GRET HANDS AND DOESNT DROP THE BALL. THE TEAM IS GETTIN BACK ON TRACK AND I SEE HIM DOIN WELL WITH THERE NEW OFFENSE. ASK THE GENERALS.

Gross had another reason to catch that pass against the Shamrocks!! Next thing you know he will legally change his name to Ocho Ohno.

Hey gross the next time we play you guys I think I'm going to jump out and cover you that way you know what it's like to be covered by a shut down corner lmao.

lol, hey mustang fan, you are right, lol, our announcer for our home games is a big bengals fan. he told me if i would catch a touchdown pass, he would wear a redskins hat at our next home game. so i am just glad our qb threw that ball to me, now i can enjoy seeing that bengal fan support a real team. that will be the best night of your life mike. lol

# 80
of the crush are top notch receivers in the ifl

I HAVEN'T SEEN MOST IFL GAMES OR TEAMS BUT MY GUY CAMERON KILLA CAM JOHNSN HE CALLS HIMSELF OCHO CINCO SO IDK HIS NUMBER IF IT AINT 85. I BELIEVE PLAYS IN THE IFL FOR THE CRUSH. I HAVE PLAYED WIT HIM FOR YRS IN FORT WAYNE FOR THE FLYERS AND PLAYGROUND FOOTBALL IN SEEN HIM PLAY IN WABASH FOR THE STING AND FOR MANCHESTER COLLEGE. HE HAS GREAT HANDS GOOD SPEED AND CAN HIT, BLOCK, HE IS A LEADER ON AND OFF THE FIELD DURING THE GAME AND WILL RUN OVA MOST LB"Ş BASICALLY A ALL AROUND WR. IM NOT GOIN TO SAY HE IS THE BEST BUT THE TOP 5 I WILL PUT HIM IN THERE AND IF NOT TOP 5 HE GOTS TO BE NUM 6.

First off I wanna say thanks to whomever JUSTME is. I wanna say yea I play for the crush and couldn't get my num 85 so I took 10. I have been playin the wingback for our first games but back to my spot wr wit our new offense. Now people always talk about people on they on team or themselves when people ask who the best is I played for the marines I played for the flyers,sting. manchester college and the crush I been around so imma tell u real truth on who I think is the top witout sayin myself caue everyone think they the best and im one of them but imma say other wr's other than myself.. NOT IN THIS ORDER.

21 from the wranglers is tall and the fastest wr&player I seen in yrs.
36 gross from mustange got great hands makes big catches.
5 from general fast and great hands.
84 crush great hands and tall, big deep and jump ball threat.
80 crush great hands great return man. great possesion wr.

no disrespect to other teams I aint played yet but the teams I have played those are the wr'S I've seen and I put in top 5 other than myself. I have hard a lot about 7 for the cutters so can't wait to see him. ad all the rest of the wr's in the league. GOOD LUCK TO ALL.

well aint this a sticky subject. Once again i still say that gross from the mustangs is the most consistent reciever i have seen in the league. He shows up to play all the time. The Generals last year had alot of good recievers #3 was all over the place making sick catches and when i saw him at the generals shamrock game he was definitley killing them. # 7 on the generals was getting open alot but passes where out of reach but he was really sound in his routes and getting open and has good speed. Also number 21 on the wranglers is good too he needs the ball in his hands alot for them to win. Now to jah the great #7 for the cutters he is a Great reciever but all i was saying is that if your really that great of a reciever you would be playing against the greatest players on earth in the nfl or some other league. Not saying he cant play in the nfl but he isnt there now so i was saying everybody just chill on the meatriding about how great he is great is Ocho Cinco great is TO great is Reggie Wayne and Marvin Harrison great is making it to the pro bowl. that is great so i hope he can make it to that status but for now he is just a semi pro player not getting paid for his Great talent so if your so great go play with the greats where the media can do all the meatriding for you not some blog site

Gross is tight, but he doenst have anything on me haha he gets shutdown in practice all the time! haha just playin gross... cant wait to see what u got to say to that! o and petre is a little girl

ha, ha, #2, what can i say, playing against you in practice is fun, even though, it isn't a whole lot of competition, lol........you know i'm playing, you guys push me to be better all the time, thats why i am glad you are on my team. best dbs in the league.