Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
blitz and cardinals

im dying to know the outcome of that game, plz details

Re.: blitz and cardinals

cards 6 blitz o,

Re: blitz and cardinals

good game played in the heat by both teams, good luck the rest of the year blitz

C-Mart, bout time you got on here....

Hendricks

Brian, u know we try to stay off the board as far as typing, we just read it to c what's going on.

Brain Get back to the nursing home
Martin Brothers Hit the gym Sucka's

Frazier 72

man b you know this coaching thing aint for us, its good your giving back tho, good to see almost all my stampede boys still coaching or playin.

What up fat boy, u cats still owe us a favor for the years of work the martin boys put in up there, its cool tho yall can get us back next year!

You Know there is only one true STAMPEDE team......
Frazier 72

Just to give you a Flash back go to
southbendstampede.tripod.com/

Frazier 72
Hit the Gym Sucka

yea you're right the 2008 Stampede

Do your Home work before you talk......
Frazier 72

Martin boys, lemme know when the "ship" is cause I KNOW you'll be in it to win it..I'll bring my big mouth up there for ya!

Fraz, Don't worry, I got the room in this "home" next to me Juuuuust waitin for ya.

I went to the 'ol Stampede site. Mannn, that was back when I could runa 40 in under an hour. Now I can drink one in at least half that!

Hendricks

Brian,
I know you have history with these guys, but do you HAVE to be so blatantly biased????
Kick Sauter once for me for old times sake!

Wayne,

MAN you make this stuff tough! But me an' those boys have been through hell, wars and ladies draws together in the past years! But I got mad love for you and your squad though, you know this, man!

Toledo, we are saving a bed and some extra corn paste mush here at the home for you..when you want your room available?

Hendricks

coach hendricks, the way its going i might need a bed tomorrow...lol..do u ever get the itch to put the pads back on?

To be real, no. Wayne said it best when he told me that there is a certain satisfaction on this side of the sidelines.

I can't tell you how right he was-is.

The only reason I would would be to prove som'n I already did..and for my boy..but I got DVD's for that.

Hendricks

All of you guys are really to old to put the pads on, Toledo, Corey, Brian, Frazier, and Dinger too. Me and Tashai are the only ones that still got IT. All the rest of ya'll need to go to coaching. Ledo u know we have a spot for u on the coaching staff next year. I'll need my bed in another five to eight years. Fraz, u always telling somebody to hit the gym, and you need it more then any of us. I still got love though. Brian, man I learned alot from u, being you played receiver when Moses was ur QB, but now man shut down. I'm playing RB, DB, KR, PR so I'll need I bed sooner then I think huh, them hits start to add up, your body doesn't heal as fast when u hit 30 yrs old like it did when u were 15-18 yrs old. It takes all the way to that next Saturday game to get right. Be safe all u old heads out there

Just for that, Me - n Fraz and Taj are gonna form a squad next yea.."The Indiana Altzheimers."

Serious, C note..I'm comin up to the Fort this weekend..hit me at home tonight!!

Hendricks

B hit me when u get here. 704-7079, u know the area code

B