General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Who are the top linebackers in the IFL

Re: Who are the top linebackers in the IFL

the TOP 5

I dont know the numbers but the stangs have two good inside backers, the mvw have a few as well, cant sleep on the blazers and i know this is gonna draw alot of haters when i say this, but the cutters have 5 backers that could go to any team and start at their respective position....i mean you have JC, Kurt, Dan, DreKey, and Mike Cameron. You have two backers that run like corners and still hit like backers and then you have 3 backers that hit like monsters, clog up running lanes like tackles, but still move side to side very well

haha i def like that last post. anytime you see your name its gotta make you feel good. im def glad to be apart of a great lb group. last year for the dragons i was against all these great lbs and am now pround to be next to them. im pretty sure the teams we have played thus far remember us. but with that note we wouldnt look good without our very good d line and secondary around us. 4 games and 3 shutouts isnt to bad. mustangs are a great team and am very excited to see them again in the playoffs for redemption, hopefully. if we can stop that damn dude, gross. your qb is money. here i go getting to far ahead of myself. still have a season to finish against 4 very strong teams in the crush, warriors, generals and shamrock. i have not ever seen the first 3 teams but i def remember playing the rock in the mfl playoffs last year. if not the hardest game i ever played in, its def at the top. good luck to the rest of the ifl this year, except when you play the cutters, haha.

Mike Cameron Ilike u yoy have great confidence in ur team but still show others respect thats a player never played any of those teams but the Generals all I can say is be ready 4 a game win or lose they come to play from what I here about both teams it will probably be a great game gl 2 all

never once did i disrespect any team, i even stated that we have 4 very tough games left. i dont know what post you were reading. but nice try trying to stir things up. just worry about your stampede team, you guys are the truth in that league.

oh yeah i have alot of freinds on your team. tell my boys issac, simmy, darins lil ass and my marine brother clay i said whats up. oh and i heard coop is with you all now, hope thats true, boy can ball out.

I have to nominate Phil Zeunik #13 and Marlon Douglas #20 from the Generals. All have played well, but Marlon is a solid as the word itself. Hard hitter, disciplined and mobile.

Phil has played out of position for us, and IN position, he has two plays this year where he simply ripped the ball from a talback arms and keot it - and both are sure tacklers.

#57 from the Wranglers is is very good, and reads well.

I always have to say Engleking and JC from the Cutters based on what I already know, and word from other teams.

It's hard to say more since I, and few of anyone has seen everyone yet though...

Hendricks

I made the list...........lol
I know 57 from the wranglers balls hard and the stangs had a few too, im lookin forward to seein the rest of the lb's this yr....see ya tomorrow in practice Cam

Coach Henricks i appreciate the post!!! :) it always feels good when other players/coaches say good things, but you know just as well as i do that i get lucky and trip up on the tackles i get lol...

good luck and see you one the 20th!! By the way ...my old stomping grounds!!! Golden Knights baby!!!

yea hey thanks for the props guys i was a d end most of high school just moved to middle backer again middle of last season just finally gettin my reads back to where i want them!

Jimmy Johnson #2 gets my vote. He leads the D for the Generals. Not to talk about his ungodly stats this year..My pick for a ILF All-Star.