supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
STAMPEDE VS BEARCATS

WHAT ARE YOUR PERDICTIONS ON THE STAMPEDE-BEARCATS GAME?

Re: STAMPEDE VS BEARCATS

Definetaly...definetaly... gonna be the MFL game of the week....lots of hard hitting in that game...Stampedes got something to prove while the Bearcats want to stay perfect...g/l 2 both...

I think #45 Head is gonna run for 100 in a tough fought victory for the Bearcats. But either way, I bet the Stampede keep popping off at the mouth for the rest of the season.

Why is it that everyone likes to talk sjit about the Stampede? When was the last time you heard anyone on our team talk trash about another team? Grow up and play some football and if you really want to talk shit don't be a pussy and put down a name or even a team so when u guys get beat by the Stampede you know why!!!!!

Stampede don't worry about the haters. We are looking forward to another great game between our two organizations.

i think it will be a good game but i saw some footage of the last game and i think that the bearcats are kind of scared to throw the football on the stampede secondary why is that? I think the stampede win 21 to 7

As an "unbiased" spectator with no vested interest in this game, I have to cheer for the Stampede in this one.
I'm not cheering against the 'Cats, but you know, the whole undefeated thing and all...

Good luck to all!

GO FOOTBALL!!!!!!!

Wayne say it ain't so.

This is going to be a great game! Can't wait to come see you all! Stampede, don't worry about the trash talking that goes on here. Both teams know that words mean nothing. Take care guys, see you in a week.

I hate shit talkers I dont talk about how good we are we play ball and I dont dis other teams every team deserves there props for playing the game we love week in and week out we all work hard to succeed.We know what the Bearcats are about and they know what we are about this is gonna be a great game so if you dont play for either of these teams you have no right to say anything except good luck and if you are talking shit about either team its probably because Stampede or Bearcats spanked ur asses recently.So everyone quit talkin smack and play ball.gl 2 all lets have a good game see u in a couple weeks

The only bad part about this game is the two week wait.

Looking forward to another smashmouth battle.

See you guys soon.

Zach Tieken
# 47 Ohio River Bearcats

WELL I'VE BEEN HEARING THINGS ABOUT BOTH TEAMS BUT THE OVERALL SCORE WITH THE TWO TEAMS WILL BE STAMPEDE 28 BEARCATS 14. JUST BECAUSE THE STAMPEDE HAVE PROVEN THERESELFS TO BE ONE OF THE TOP TEAMS IN THE LEAGUE. ALSO THEY CAN DO IT BOTH, THROUGH THE AIR AND ON THE GROUND. I SEE THE BEARCATS STRUGGLING WITH BOTH, BEARCATS WILL DO FINE BUT THE OVERALL PREDICTION OF THE GAME STAMPEDE WIN!!!!!!!!

Bearcats 20
Stampede 7

#45 runs wild on the Stampede.

Bearcats 26
Stampede 12

BEARCATS (7-0) @ STAMPEDE (5-2)
If you can make it come out this is definetly a game NOT TO BE MISSED

**After hearing about the Stampede not even having their STARTING O-Line the last time these 2 teams met and the game was that close they had people that never played O-Line starting that day. I think with their starting O-Line lockin things down, @ Home field and their fans cheering Stampede take the (W)! Their Starting O-Line is one of the best and their defense can't be contained. QB has an arm and isn't afraid to run. WR got some hands and safeties will hit, 3 RB that are power houses just from what I have seen

*BUT WAIT >> dont get me worng Stampede will have a hard time stopping the run of the Bearcats Fullback have you seen him, he's a big boy. I don't really see the Bearcats throwing the ball much at all, but also need to watch out for #7 and #2 (bearcats) their pretty fast and ain't afraid to hit or take a hit! I see it being a tough game overall for BOTH teams, BUT THE BEARCATS WILL NOT BE SCORELESS THEIR GOING TO FIGHT HARD TO EXTEND THEIR RECORD (8-0) and I will definetly be there to watch the GAME OF THE WEEK in INDIANAPOLIS!!!

I see it as 35-21 Stampede wins (GAME OF THE WEEK)

FINAL OVERALL~Bearcats (7-1) @ Stampede (6-2)

WELL WELL WELL LOOK AT THE COMMENTS PEOPLE HAVE POSTED ABOUT THIS EXCITING GAME. I WILL SURELY BE THERE TO WATCH THE OUTSTANDING OFFENSE OF THE STAMPEDE AND THE BEARCATS. AND ALSO WATCH THE D OF THE STAMPEDE. THIS ONE IS GOING TO BE A GOOD GAME AND CANT WAIT UNTIL THEY PLAY. PLEASE COME OUT TO ENJOY THIS GAME, BRING FAMILY AND FRIENDS AND ENJOY THE HARD HITTING, TOUGH RUNNING, AND THE EXCITING AIR SHOW OF BOTH TEAMS. BUT MY PREDICTION ON THIS GAME IS STAMPEDE 21 BEARCATS 17. GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS..

This game is going to be very interesting. The Stampede all together are a great team and the bearcats have proven to be undefeated. Not downgrading any of the two teams, but I think they are evenly matched. Not saying anybodies D or O is better or worse. They have both proven to be the best in the league no doubt. From a previous post from what I have seen, the bearcats Fullback #45 J.Head, is rough and tough and I think he may have a better game than the last meet. Also listed above were #7 Wahl, who is in on a few places on the field (CB,WR,RB,KR??)and is pretty quick and strong and has came forward since the previous match while there quarterback #2 Cook is about the same but with the arm on the team that has proven to jump out their previous game with 3 passing touchdowns. I know the stampede has plenty of players and to many to name but those damn bearcats are so far south, it would be out of the way to just come check them out so the talent is kinda hidden... I don't know.???..I can't say who is going to win this game but from what I see, it's a home game for the stampede and they have been busting heads of previous teams and haven't lost since the bearcats. It could really be anybodies game, just who shows up to play. In my opinion, it could very well be a repeat, but in anybodies hands (either team). I'd say though, these 2 teams will be playing each other in the championship game because nobody up north compares to the southern recruitment of these 2 teams. Just more to choose from if ya know.. Good luck to both teams this coming week. GAME OF THE WEEK... BE THERE. IT'S GONNA BE HOT

I can't wait to play this team. I missed out on the last game for my daughters birthday, but I will for sure be at this one. I love all the Hype this game has brought. Take a second to notice the predictions their all in favor of either team some say we will win others say bearcats will win, but overall you can see that neither 1 of us have talked crap to either team. We're here to play the game for the Love of it. I appreciate everyone being honest and we are 2 GREAT TEAMS! I'm excited to be playing in this game against bearcats and can't wait to see how it turns out!!
TELL ALL YOUR BUDDIES TO COME OUT FOR THE GAME IT'S GOING TO BE EXCITING

STAMPEDE #74 L. TACKLE

WOW...what a game to watch everyone...I personally see this game going into the 4th quarter.. the Stampede have proven that they are a second half team since game #1. scary for the bearcats yes but on the other hand Bearcats have a great defense. interesting to see how many players they bring on the long haul. could this very well be a championship preview.....I believe the Pats have to disagree..as for them...Id have a scout for this game because this could very well be their only real chance to size up what could very well be the biggest game of the season for both teams.(excluding the big one)g/l to all and play hard...

OMG!!!Game of the year, everyone pay attention,drop everything and watch these scrubs...Come to the IFL with the big boys and see how mediocre all you scrubs are...get big

Lets see, at the beginning of the year we had a half game against the Generals and I do believe we held our own. The IFL is a joke.

AND WE WERENT NEAR AS GOOD THEN AS NOW.

Thats funny the cutters are tearing up the IFL! They lost 3 times in the MFL. Sounds to me the 2 leagues are pretty close in competition.

Why is this turning into an MFL vs IFL thing?

I wouldn't say the Cutters are TEARING up the IFL either...they are 3-1 or something like that, just like 4 or 5 other teams in the IFL. They lost three times in the MFL last year, twice to the Dragons. Oh, and didn't the Dragons leave the MFL for the IFL????

Don't compare the two leagues...

plus how many guys that started for the cutters last year are starting now? and i promise the cutters would play the stampede as soon as the season ends. any field that you wanted.

CUTTERS ARE AVERAGE AT BEST

Have the IFL champs ever played the MFL champs?

Just want to pipe in here and say i would like to see the stampede win. i have played you guys twice now and spent a lot of time going against mr. odell. he is one bad boy. it took everything i had to stop him and i wasnt always succcessful. so i pity the bearcat who lines up against him. but good luck to both teams and have a safe fun game.

Thanx 4 the props McKinney we did have some fun huh but yes this will be a great game to be a part of I hope any 1 who has the chance to see it gets there ur gonna regret it if u dont and 2 ECW good luck this week fellas like I said before keep fightin you'll get what u want and McKinney make em pay gl

Man Stampede if you really are a player you need to stop talking that trash on here meng.... you stir in it up with a team we will never even see #1, #2 we aint got no buis on here talking trash...common meng just worry about this week...or did you forget we play the Bearcats...and to the cutters if he is a plyer on our teams behalf I apologize...

Da Rican

SCREW THAT SHIT, DONT SAY ON BEHALF OF OUR TEAM. THEY WANT TO TALK SHIT ABOUT OUR TEAM WE WILL DEFEND OUR FAMILY. SO UNLESS YOU ARE HERE TO STAND UP FOR YOUR TEAM SHUT YOUR MOUTH.

where did the cutters ever once talk shit on the stampede. we have no reason at all to say anything about your team. serious what post ever talked shit about you???

SORRY THAT WASN'T MEANT TOWARDS THE CUTTERS

Hey guys, I don't wanna sound any more retarded than I already do most of the time but, where are you playing? I have heard conflicting reports about where and when this one will kick off.

Good luck to all of you!

We are playin at Douglass Park right on the corner of 25th st. and Andrew J brown kickoff will be at 5:00 pm.

Is it possible to move the game time up so that I can come watch it? I'm a big Stampede fan and want to be able to watch them kick the Bearcats butts, but I have other plans that won't let me be there cheering for them. COME ON, have a heart, move the game to noon, so that everyone can come. I mean this is the GAME OF THE WEEK right? Or even do MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL.
Oh yeah Stampede will win. Who cares what the score will be.

We can't move the game up or move the game back. The time is the time and we can't do it for one fan. I think that it is kind of funny because a lot of teams don't have games this week and I know of a few guys that will be there. I'm thinking we are being scouted

Sticky Fingers was right!!!!

Stampede 21

Bearcats 7

Stampede score 21 st8 pts AFTER the 2 min warning....

This game was awesome!!!!!

Hey guys. Great game today. It really did go down to the 4th quarter with you guys. I really appreciated playing against a hard nosed team like you all. It's still early to predict but I feel we'll be seeing you guys soon. Stay healthy and great game to you all. You made it spontaneous. Nick Wahl-Ohio River Bearcats #7 CB/WR

I will second what Nick said, this was a great game. You guys never gave up and came up big. Hell of a job.

great game bearcats, hellavu set of rbs you guys got, keep it rollin, keep healthy, see you soon.

Man you boys should have bearcat fur on your lips from kissing their butts

No, we're not kissing their asses. we just give credit to a team that deserves it. But i guess u don't have enough class to do something like that.

A good team gets credit when it is due, the Bearcats are a damn good team! Giving someone props doesn't mean were kissin' ass...

stampede #74