supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Supa Has Labor Day Weekend Off- Post Scores Here if You Play

Looking forward to this long weekend. Management has 364 days a year, it's good that Labor can get at least one- so I encourage all of you to enjoy it. If you do have a game, please post the scores and details in this thread.

And please keep the thread clear of absolutely everything else.

Re: Supa Has Labor Day Weekend Off- Post Scores Here if You Play

One positive note Supafan, I do not think that The Shamrock will loose this weekend. For we all in the I.F.L. have the weekend off.

Mitchell Frantz
Shamrock #3

MSFL will be taken the Labor Day Weekend Off as well.

Enjoy the Weekend Fellas

Riot @ Wildcats Saturday @ 7PM

Don't take it personal I'm not affiliated with either team but here is my prediction just a guess.....

Let's hope to see the Riot show up

Wildcats 24
Riot 3

The stampede have the weekend off! resting up and waiting for the Game next Saturday against the Bearcats.

Everyone come out to watch this GAME OF THE WEEK!!!

Stampede #74

--Good luck to the Wildcats and the Riot this weekend

we played the wildcats closer thatn that two weeks ago and lost by 2 so man were is the love we cant get double digits lol.

That was a home game. I think we all know you dont travel well.

I see history in this match up. Both the Wildcats and Riot Forfeit less than 15 minutes before kickoff!!!

Riot win!
Randolph County Riot 36
West Central Wildcats 28

I dont have all the details so someone that knows throw some details out there.

I can see the wildcats and the riot players standin over top of you woopin your ass. I can see that!

That would be a funny sight.
I don't think I have anything to worry about.

The last time I played against the Wildcats, I think the score was 56-6 us. I would schedule a game against them both and our club, but I don't think either organization currently knows how to get to Evansville.

Thats what seperates the riot from the Wildcats. You never see the Wildcats get on here and embarass there league or team with stupid remarks, however the riot do it all the time!

the guy posting as pistol 10 isnt our pistol he always puts his email on here and he doesnt talk shit so whoever you are not it off and supa could you delete that post for the real pistol thanks

Justin Henry
Owner RC Riot

i think mr. cooke should leave his unappropriate comments to himself or post that crap somewhere else.

even though he is correct

actually both teams did not forfeit 15 mins prior to the game so therefore he was incorrect... do your homework!

Since Supa took the weekend off, I was making a prediction. That was all. I was basing my pick upon what I have seen from both groups of late.

I back up what I say on here and when I am wrong I will admit it. I don't hide behind fake names and such. There was nothing wrong with anything that I have posted within the thread.

I think it is uncalled for to make that type of a prediction. that is not how supa intends his predictions to be.
that was an innapropriate shot against Two organizations just out trying to play football. about 40 or more ppl that you were taking a cheap shot against with that comment. keep that in mind.
And you shouldnt be surprised when someone involved with one of those teams takes offense to a comment against them. I think anyone would want to stand up for their team when someone intentionally tries to put their whole organization down.

My prediction was not meant to replace Supa's.
In case you missed it, I attached a
to it. I mean really, is this what it has come to now?
I could really care less about either organization. I was having some fun with how both teams seem forfeit some games of late. With it being a holiday weekend and all I am glad they both found numbers, time, and travel $$$ enough to put on a game.

Now that were done is there a score to the game or what.

The Score from above is right.

Riot-36
Wildcats-28

The wildcats were up 28-24 with 6 sec. to go and the riot had the ball on the 5 yard line and Pistol though one up to Shean B.(#17) for his 4th TD pass that left .9 seconds remain. then we squibed the kickoff and the wildcats tried to lateral but fumbled, in which Ray Ray(#24 then #4) picked it up for the last score of the game.

This was a great game to be apart of and it feels good to win again. Hope fully there is more to come great job Riot.