supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Last 10 MFL CHAMPIONS

Who were the last ten MFL Champions, or better question, who was in the last 10 MFL Championships? We all know about the now in the league, why not know a little about the past. Do NOT respond if your going to talk about teams of the past in a bad way. Positive Only. Just a little interest thats all.

Re: Last 10 MFL CHAMPIONS

pretty sure you gotta be around 10 seasons to have 10 championships

Mike,
We haven't been around for 10 seasons but I will see if I can help you out
I remember the first two went to the Allen County Xplosion
Then the W.C. Wildcats won one, the Huntington Bulldogs are in there, the Indy Dragons, and the AC Patriots most recently. I hope my memory serves me correctly in those teams. You guys keep playin the way you are, and the Stampede could be next.
I think we have the history listed on the MFL site. I could be wrong, I'm sure someone will call me out if so.
Good Luck!!!!

Whit, check the MFL website. Then look on the histroy page at the bottom. I thing you will find your answer there.

Eric

i think the MFL website needs some stats, updating including stampede website link, and new pictures..ive never see half the teams in the pics, and they still got the chargers on there? are you kiddin? those pics of that team should not rep. our league.