supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
other than football I RAP ALSO..

check me out at myspace.com/psyko317

let me know what you think and add me as a friend if u have one.....I appreciate it

Thanks, stampede (LT)
#74 psyKO frostbitten ent. / shadow ink

Re: other than football I RAP ALSO..

Check me out at www.myspace.com/yungflodapenitentiary I get it in check me out tho add me as a friend 2...

i like both of your guys music. you have a lot of talent. keep up the good work to both of you. you definetly have something to fall back on if you fail in football! good luck in life

To tell you the truth i think all the songs suck lol j/k you no iam your number one draft pick LT. now lets go win the playoffs

Terrible. Simple rhyme schemes, Chorus-verse-chorus-verse every "song", nothing clever or interesting in the lyric, and try to make a song without synth strings, organ, or claps. Totally generic and mindless.

Until you list your name..your NO ONE who knows good music.

yea 74, quit your day job, Stop with the rap and just play semi pro football. You are pretty good at crying, fighting, and playing for free. Better go home to mommy.

state ur name *yea 74* otherwise u dont mean shit to me.. ur gonna hide behind a false flagged name.. its people like u that make me progress! ha ha thanks

How about instead of dismissing my statement, since you obviously don't bother to put YOUR name up here, why not lay a little knowledge down smart ass? I mean, unless you want me to explain what rhyme structure, or the difference between verse and chorus are to you. I didn't even scratch the surface of what I don't like about the music personally, I just said that is wasn't inspired. It was all the same, and showed no creativity. Prove me wrong, and try using facts. ;)

I just don't get why "rap" music has to swear so much. The beat hits hard and it has a pretty good flow but using "GD" and f this and that all the time doesn't show strength in a wide range of lyrics, all the songs are made of of the same basic five words with other words put next to them.

here is a rap for you

i listen to your rap
it sounds like crap
i'd say stick to ball
but you can't even do that

i wish i was as hard as you
not really you look like a fool
you look like a kid tha got beat up in school

fake wanna be
to blind to see
that he is as whiter than me

this dude so white he makes McCain
look like a brother

how hard was your life in the suburb
of Indianapolis

What what where is my deal

never disrespectful until i felt disrespected!!

OLD TIME IFL - thanks for the respect i have the edited version if you would like to hear that copy of it ..

wanna be slim shady!!- that is seriously the weakest wanna be verse i have ever heard it seriously didn't make since at all. and i have never once lived in the suburbs ha ha so get ur facts straight before u try and come at me u soft ass bitch say it to my face fag GO GET SOME LESSONS..

MOST OF THE SONGS ON MY PAGE ARE OLD ONES THAT I DONE WITH OTHER ARTIST SO YOU MAY BE LISTENIN TO THEIR VERSE I DONT RECALL SAYING GD?