supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MOFL Championship on Sept 6th

Mid Ohio Jets vs. Tri State Titans for the MOFL Championship.

The Jets must travel to Evansville, IN; home of the Tri State Titans in hopes of capturing their 2nd straight MOFL Championship.

Jets will be piloted by QB John Abner whom is having another great season and a very stingy defense.

Tri State Titans will bring their hard nose running attack and their own defensive wrecking machine.

Should be a good game.

Saturday, September 6th
7:00pm
Goebel Soccer Complex
6800 North Green River Road
Evansville, Indiana

Re: MOFL Championship on Sept 6th

Mid Ohio Jets vs. Tri State Titans for the MOFL Championship.

The Jets must travel to Evansville, IN; home of the Tri State Titans in hopes of capturing their 2nd straight MOFL Championship.

Jets will be piloted by QB John Abner whom is having another great season and willbe backed by a very stingy defense.

Tri State Titans will bring their hard nose running attack and their own defensive wrecking machine.

Should be a good game.

Saturday, September 6th
7:00pm
Goebel Soccer Complex
6800 North Green River Road
Evansville, Indiana

I dont get it why in all these leagues in the ship why does a team get homefield advantage it should definately be at a neutral field.Giving a team homefield is a disadvantage to the other team any way u look at it.But I guess this is how its done and how its gonna be done from what I hear.But it doesnt meen something shouldnt be done about it.I think that all the leagues should have that changed.I'm sure it will be a great game no matter where it is cause I've heard great things about both teams good luck u all be safe and stay healthy.

O'Dell,

There are pros & cons to having a team host, but it comes down to $$$. It is difficult to draw a big enough crowd if you put the game at a neutral location, therefore, the next solution is to have a rotating championship game location so at least you have someone's regular home fans attend the game to help pay for the game.

In the end, once you have the first kickoff, homefield advantage is gone, it is just football.

The game is being played within our city, but not really at our home field. We played our regular season games at Harrison High School. In the Playoffs we have used the Goebel Soccer Complex which is ran by our local Parks Department.

I think the OVFL/MOFL has always done it this way with the rotation from what I can recall. The Vipers had to go to W.Virginia once for a championship game and they had not lost a game during that regular season. Win or loose, I just want to see a good close game. I think there are too many one sided blowouts in Semi-Professional Football that waters down our product.

Thanks 4 lettin me know how it goes I am still learnin alot about these leagues and like I said I'm sure this is gonna be a great game good luck 2 both teams

No Problem ODell, you don't know if you don't ask and it was a good question.

Good Luck in your season as well....

Actually Cooke don't forget that the year before we went to W. Virginia we had to go to Cincinati to play the acron jags. And we lost one game compared to their 4.

Must of been a netrual location because Akron is a good drive from Cinncinatti.

Jets -

Where had John Abner player his college ball?

Hendricks

WV Tech or somewhere down there........he played WR as well. He also played in NFL Europe for 1 season.