supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
exciting game Stampede vs Bearcats

IM A FAN OF THE STAMPEDE AND THE BEARCATS. THIS IS GOING TO BE AN EXCITING GAME.

Re: exciting game Stampede vs Bearcats

I WILL SURELY BE THERE CHEERING FOR THE AWAY TEAM IN THIS ONE. BEARCATS WILL SURELY PULL THIS ONE OFF. BEARCATS 28 STAMPEDE 7. THE ONLY TOUCHDOWN THEY WILL GET IS THROUGH THE AIR. NO TOUCHDOWNS ON THE GROUND. THE STAMPEDE ARE GOOD, BUT NOT THAT FREAKING GOOD. THEY HAVE THE TALENT IN THE RUSHING GAME. BUT EVERYONE KNO'S OUR D' FENSE IS TO GOOD. OUR TEAM IS UNBEATEN AND WILL STAY UNTIL SOMEBODY PROVES THIS TEAM WRONG. OH AND BY THE WAY WE WILL WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP.

Bearcatfan,

Thank you for you support. We agree this will be a good game, however, we have never once made a prediction about this game. We have practiced for it just like every other game. Also we have never once said that we would be in the championship. We prepare every week for the game at hand and never look past a team.

IM PLANNING ON THIS BEING A GOOD GAME TO. AND I SEE IT ALL STAMPEDE. 42 28 STAMPEDE WINNING!!!!. I KNO THIS WILL BE A GREAT GAME TO WATCH. THIS WILL BE A HIGH SCORING GAME AND I WILL BE THERE WITH ME CAMERA AND POPCORN. HAHAHAHAHA I SAY GOOOOOO STAMPEDE.

I AM OBVIOUSLY A REAL PERSON SPEAKING MY MIND. I AM DEFINITELY NOT BEING SARCASTIC. I AM TELLING THE TRUTH CUZ IM SPEKIN N ALL CAPS AND MISPELIN WURDS. BOTH THESE TEAMS SUCK AND BOTH ARE THE BEST AND WILL WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP. I HOPE THIS FIRES UP THE TEAM I'M REALLY ROOTING FOR, BOTH OF THEM. FINAL SCORE 124-0 WITH THE WINNING TEAM WINNING. HEAR THAT LOSING TEAM WHICH I'M TRYING TO PROVIDE BULLETIN BOARD MATERIAL FOR?