supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
COACH KC......

TO COACH KC. TO ME HE IS THE BEST COACH IN THE SOUTH DIVISION, HE KNOWS HOW TO SPREAD THE BALL AROUND. HE'S TEAM IS VERY GOOD, THEY STAY OUT OF TROUBLE AND THEY DONT ARGUE WITH EACH OTHER. THEY PLAY LIKE A TEAM THEY WIN LIKE ONE TWO. KC IS VERY LUCKY TO HAVE SOME VERY GOOD ROOKIES ON HIS TEAM AND SOME VETS, BUT OVERALL HE'S DOING A VERY GOOD JOB AND GOOD LUCK ON THE WAY TO WINNING UR NEXT 2008 SEMIPRO CHAMPIONSHIP.

Re: COACH KC......

Isn't that the same guy that they were all talking trash about and wanted him to step down as coach after the Stampede lost to the Bearcats? Typical knee-jerk reaction....

Just 2 verify no 1 on the stampede has ever wanted K.C 2 step down.There was some players angry that he didnt take the fieldgoal,but as K.C said he had total confidence in our QB it just didnt go down as planned.That happens this is football and me personally if K.C stops coachin I'll stop playin.Hes a great person and a great coach.Myself and probably alot of other guys wouldnt want to play 4 any 1 else. With that said I'm sure I can speak 4 the Stampede when I say we'll stand by every decision he makes as the coach and leader of this family.I say family cause thats what the Stampede is.

I SECOND THAT. ODELL COUNDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER. WE ARE A FAMILY AND A FAMILY WILL ALWAYS BACK EACHOTHER UP. THAT INCLUDES THE PLAY CALLING BY COACH KC

I'd have to say this is the 1st year I have played for coack KC. I plan on playing for him next year as full back. I think he is a hell of a coach! not kissin ass, but he's gettin the job done. Everyone makes mistakes at some point in there time (talking about the time he went for it on the goal line and failed the attempt).
So i give a lot of credit to coach KC and all the other coaches for that matter. I know it has to be rough (COACHING AND OWNING) A TEAM! I'm still trying to get that FULLBACK POSITION a few plays if you read this coach.. ha ha

#74 stampede left tackle

Re: Re: COACH KC......

Danny, you are not fullback material . Keep blocking and making tackles . You are doing a great job and your team needs you there. Coach KC, way to step up and take over the team after that last guy dump on your team and left. Big ups to you Coach for holding this team togehter. I know it's hard, but please stick it out.

Re: Re: COACH KC......

Sorry, #74. I mistaken you for big Danny. Go ahead and do your thang. But I don't think that #44 is just going to lay down and let you take his job. If you are better then him, WOW, watch out.

ha ha that's funny u mistake me for danny ha ha.. its all good bro! yeah as far as fullback #44 crew is going to be teaching me some things about it for next year, so i can't wait to see what happens benn wantin to play fullback for a while now. my chance will come sometime soon i hope HA HA. crew #44 is my boy and im gonna learn thru him cuz u never know what next year holds for this team.

STAMPEDE #74 left tackle

nice call @ the end of the game to go for the 2 even tho some of our team couldn't watch.. ha ha that was a great game for both teams.

#74 Stampede