supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Big Men of the IFL/MFL

Who are this year's top big men in the IFL and MFL? Let's hear bout the one's you've faced off against in '08.

Re: Big Men of the IFL/MFL

I won't say I am good, but I am big! 6'3" 340lbs.

Hopefully some team will second that comment. Any props given to players you've faced?

I am definitely biased, but the Patriots O line does a good job.

I will give props to both the Blitz and the Cardinals in the MFL North division. Each team plays well together and do an awesome job protecting their QB and running backs.

I know the Bearcats and Stampede must be gettin it done as well, but haven't had the chance to see them yet.

i know you said ifl/mfl but i like to interject with the line from the mid ohio jets...
lt mcpherson 6 4 340 morehead state
lg hyme 6 3 325 ohio state
c bolin 6 3 400 didnt go to college
rg farris 6 2 275 kent state
rt richarson 6 3 275 robert morris

our backups are 6 and 300, 6 4 300, and 5 11 285

big tim

thanks for the spotlight on our o line. as you know most o line don't get as much recognition as any other position. You should come out to the game this weekend.
Good luck to ALL teams this year

Stampede left tackle #74

Evil, are you still playing?

Yup! I am with the Generals! We have a nice big o-line there. We all seem to get a long well. I think the most fun I had was when we played the Crush.

Hey Evil, what you know about this?

"Hey guys! it was fun playing with you. The O-line rocks. I have messed my back up. It happened Saturday in the game. My wife and I have talked and I am going to be done for now. I won't be back this season. Good Luck to you all.

EVIL "

Sounds like your back is much better now.

YUP!

Dude why didn't you just tell us you didn't wanna run with us anymore. No one would have been offended. That's kinda girly to hide behind and injury to go back and play for a team you left to come and play for us. I believe Isiah 53:5 says, "But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed." and I believe Jesus is a healer, but you my friend just sound to be a phony.

NO ONE CAN TOP THE CUTTERS O-LINE, NO ONE!

Yeah Evil, if you wanted to bail, then you shold have just said it. Man we would have understood. You claimed that you was having so much fun with us and that the Generals was not the team for you. But now you are back with them and I have been thinking all this time that you was hurt. Man I have lost my respect for you, but I guess that is why you name is EVIL. Next time just keep it real and tell the truth.

I think the stampede O-Line is one of the best in the league... if you dont think so just come see us!!!!!!!!!!!

Im not for sure but i think im actually the biggest guy in the league, if not the biggest than i sure am the tallest at 6'8".