supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cats&Stampede Standouts

I am attending the game this weekend, and was wondering if there are any guys that i should watch out for because of their good play or if they are new. Just wondering who some of the keys guys in this matchup are!

Re: Cats&Stampede Standouts

watch out for the Stampede and the Bearcats as a whole. They are all good!!!

i agree with that comment .. watch everyone on the field we're all good in our own way .. running blocking passing catching... its going to be a great game

Stampede left tackle #74

stampede- #29, qb, wrs, lbs, cbs
bearcats- hb, fb, o-line, d-line

man that was a great game. punt block by 25 on the stampede. wr 82 catches another touchdown in the corner of the endzone 27yds for the score. wr 89 gets the fumble off a kickoff and takes it in for the score. and another score by darren 29#. MAN THE STAMPEDE ARE DOING VERY GOOD, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND KEEP THE STREAK ALIVE.

questions...hopefully someone has a good answer..and for the record im not affiliated with any of these teams just a huge mfl fan. if any one of the remaining 2 teams the bearcats have left to play knock them off will that put them in a tie with the stampede? and how would that tiebreaker work? and sidetracking a bit,as far as we see the bearcats already think they got the #2 seed locked up..not starting anything just speaking facts...look on their website, they posted a bye for 1st weeks playoff. again just curious and g/l 2 all this week..

If they are tied, it would go to head to head win loss, which they are tied. Then it would go to road winning %, then if that is tied, it would be based on Points Allowed during the regular season. Then if by some odd stroke of luck those are tied, it goes to a coin flip but if gets to a coin flip, buy a lotto ticket and take cover because your either going to win the jackpot or get hit by an asteroid.

The top six teams have locked up the 1st week of the playoffs meaning all those teams will have a bye week.

Even if we were to lose the next two games of the regular season, we would still be in the top six. The top six teams receive a bye for the first week of the playoffs. It's no disrespect but we will be in the top six.

Just wanted to say another quick 'good game' to the Stampede.

Also I wanted to give props to the Center #75 for a great battle for most of the game.

And to #17...great throws when it counted. Hell of a job.

See you guys (Hopefully)in October for another war.

I think what my teammate was saying is that the top 6 teams are set, but not necessarily in their finishing order yet. Even if you did lose both of your remaining games, you'd still be in the playoffs with a first round bye. Those teams already in are:

Patriots, Blitz, Bearcats, Stampede, Pirates, Cardinals

man thanks for the answers...ok see i was very confused about playoff seeding thanks again guys....and congrats to all mfl teams...and sorry to the bearcats if my comment was disrespecting in any way.

I saw this game between the Stampede and the Bearcats, and I'm pretty sure given the amount of talent, I'll still be able to throw the championship in favor of the Patriots. Sorry fellas.