supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
#10 Blazers

Not sure of Spelling of Name Louis or Lewis. Just wanted to say I am Praying for a speedy recovery.

Re: #10 Blazers

what was te score????

40-12 Blazers

Coach,
we appreciate your prayers his name is lewis lynce.
they took him to miami valley hosptial that night and then yesterday they had to put 2 pins in his ankle.

glad to see you guys made it home safely and wanted to say thank you for a good clean game saturday night.

Your young bucks about wore this old man out. First game this year i had to play the whole game. But love every hit. You guys look really good and I believe you will probablly take it. Good Luck the rest of the season.

thanks coach you guys have a good team. keep working hard and you guys will be ok. you all have alot of young guys so your future looks very promising.

stay healthy

Thanks. I am hoping we get them all back and we continue to improve and play together. We have come along way this year but still have some holes to fill and some areas we need to improve on. A lot of guys like winning more then the game itself and have left the team. But if you continue to work hard and play together you can win games. That is what i see in our Future. But as you well know wins never come easy no matter how good you are.