supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Who are the IFL contenders?

The next three weeks have HUGE games that will bring the contenders to the top and see the pretenders fall to the bottom. This is how I see it going this week and next week, let me know what you guys think. Wranglers over the Shamrock/ Mustangs over the Generals/ Cougars beat the Crush/ Cutters destroy the Warriors. Next week I see, Cougars narrowly beating the Mustangs/ Warriors beat the Wranglers/ Cutters kill the Generals/ At that point the Cutters(6-1) will be first, Blazers (6-1)second, Warriors(4-2) 3rd, Mustangs(4-2) 4th, Generals(4-3) 5th, Cougars(3-4) 6th, Wranglers(2-5) 7th, Crush(0-6) 8th, and Shamrocks (0-6)9th. That will set up a battle between the crush and shamrock for last place which the Crush will win at home. The Blazers and Mustangs will battle for the 2nd seed and will be won by the Mustangs. The Warriors and Generals will then fight for the 4th seed and the Generals will take it on the road. And the Cougars will win at the Wranglers where the will receive the 6th seed. Here is what the playoff seeding should look like. 1. cutters 2. mustangs 3. blazers 4. generals 5. warriors 6. cougars 7. wranglers 8. crush 9. shamrocks Let me know what you guys think about that?

Re: Who are the IFL contenders?

damn i play for the cutters, even i need to say "damn dude get off our nuts" i dont think this guys has any idea about the d line the warriors have, not to mention the rest of the defense. "kill the generals" undertaker himself will control the game enough for that not to happen. and i know they have a pretty good running game. hope they get the qb back in time to play in our game. alot of things have to happen for us to get that number one seed. we have to win out and the mustangs still need to loose. i dont know if that will happen they way gross and his boys have been playing. hopefully all the cards fall into place and we do get the number one seed. lord knows we will need it in the ifl playoffs.

Wow, I must admit that I was a bit shocked when I got on here and I read that post and I do thank you for having that much faith in the Cutter, but at the sametime I must agree somewhat with my fellow teammate, we have 4 tough games left and in order for us to get that number 1 seed we not only have to win out, we have to hope that the stangs lose....I mean damn I never thought that I would be rooting for another team that I still have to play...no disrespect gross, but that wasnt a short drive to play you guys.....lol
I think its goin to be a dogfight for that number 1 seed, but trust and believe that myself and my teammates are goin to do everything in our power to make your words be tru....And by the way, to those that get on here and read what he wrote, dont be so damn touchy, this is just how HE feels and he has that right, also to my knowledge he is not a cutter he is however a fan of the league so just respect that on move on, but if u feel the need to lash out please go at him and not at us as if it's our fault that he said what he said, I mean we are kinda responsible for it, but only in the most indirect possible way....lets get it

Lets hope to god that isn't what happens, because that is a hell of a trip to Bloomington, and a hell of a long game with only 16 guys.

we played the cutters and the blazers with only 16 people its not all that bad!

Put down the Crake Pipe!!!!!

Frazier 72
Hit the Gym Sucka's

wranglers, didnt you only play half a game against the cutters

dre, you are right, it is just one guys opinion and nobody should get on here and disrespect you guys for having fans who have faith in you guys. however, this year in the ifl, that #1 seed is ever so crucial. i am aware of how long that trip from bloomington is up to our home field, and that is why i am hoping with a little help and some great play from my teammates that we can do what we need to do in order to grab that #1 seed. this weekend is a start to some great games to finish out the regular season, i wish i could be there to watch that warriors/cutters game, but we are going to have a big game ourselves with the generals. great football weekend.

Gross, trust me, i know how important that 1 seed is and thats the reason i said what i did, this is goin to be a very tough week for all the teams that are in the hunt for championship this yr. As for the fans we have, i think they are great for us and for the league, this guy here tho just so happens to be an IFL FAN....meaning the entire league, now for what ever reason he is rather enamored of us, and thats fine i just wanted people to know that its not as if we put him up to this or we had somethin to do with it.....i dont want to have to make that drive up to your place by any means, but we may have to and thats fine, but its not gonna be because we dont do our part...plus we owe u guys...........lol

yes cause we lost 4 guys to injury in the first half and was down to our emergency QB so we pretty much had to call it. playin the 2nd half with only 12 guys would have not been a smart choice on our part that is why we called it at half. not to stir anything up here. and not to take anything away from the cutters at all but i didnt ever see how or why they never played the blazers! i mean i always thought the reason of playing semi-pro football was to enjoy the fact of being able to still play full pad football......it doesnt matter if your playing with 16 on a team or 80. as long as i get to knock someones lights out im happy for the week!!!

ha ha...not that again lol...

NO FIELD!!!

Hey listen up all teams on here talkn. Games are not won on this page u got to show up and play the game. Only team that i dont c sayn much about anything thats in the running for the ship are the warriors and the generals everybody should take a page from them gross key #98 shut it up and put ya pads on and see if you can win these games

i don't think either one of said anything about the warriors or the generals. as matter of fact, i think i said its a great weekend for FOOTBALL. no i don't think, i checked my post, i know that is what i said. good luck to all this week in the ifl.

Gross u cant read as good as you can catch i said that you should take a page from those teams and not say anything about the playoffs and who is getting or might be getting a number one seed u should just stop with the speculations cause no one knows whats goin to happen. When i spoke of the warriors or generals i said they are not on here talkn about seeding or where they might have to travel if they dont get that # 1 seed. Those teams are apparently focused on the task at hand and thats this weekends game not the playoffs. so concentrate on that gross, key and 98 of the cutters. thats whats most important not the playoffs. worry about this weekend cause i know the teams your playing are focused on your team not the playoffs.

you are right, neither team is getting on here and talking about seeding, but to me every game is about the playoffs, winning this weekend is big and it helps us with playoff seeding. observer, i am not upset, you are entitled to see it how you see fit and thats cool with me. what game you going to be watching this weekend: cutters/warriors or mustangs/generals

Way to go another JohnDoe Strikes again.

ill be seeing the game with ocho sucko in it hahaha ya got a tough game ahead of ya. Generals aint forgot about that long drive home last year after the playoff semi-final. Its very fresh in there head. look for extra motivation from them ive seen it in there eyes this week at practice they know whats at stake

who is ocho sucko?

well people have been calln you ocho cinco and u have a pic of him on your roster page so i think ocho sucko is you hahaha ur no chad johnson not even close ur to slow not enough swagger and ur play semi pro and you dont even wear 85 ur like 35 or 36 something like that but anyways ur decent but ocho cinco hahah negative no where close to him

cool, i was hoping this would turn personal!

lol, comparing any semi pro football player with an elite nfl football player is just stuid. you are right though, i am slow, i don't wear #85, and the generals probably do have a chip on their shoulder. as far as the ocho cinco comparison, i can't help what other people do. hey you think since we are becoming such good friends that you can introduce yourself to me at the game, maybe eventually we could be best buds. hope you have a safe trip to the game
BUDDY

Not only do we have ocho cinco chad johnson.... but we also have Davy Jones(Shrock) A Thunder Cat(Prater) and mother F'n DARTH VADER!!! (Blanton) YEEEAAAA BOIIII!! LOL

What amazes me is that someone goes after 36 because he plays not only with his head, but also his heart. I have been associated with the IFL for a while now. Gross reminds me a lot of both Paulus brothers that were with the DC Warriors. He wants the ball, won't back down from a hit, and isn't afraid to go across the middle. Now with that said, the next 4 weeks are VERY important for the IFL. Let's see who puts up, and who shuts up.

and "THE MACHINE" #2 Hile check it out

Hey IFL fan let me know what cha been drinkin dude cause you are floating out there on some good stuff. First off the Cutters will be destroyed tomorrow night at their elementary field and the warriors will show everyone what they are made of. The haters will continue to hate and the non believers will continue to not believe but when the dust has settled tomorrow night everyone will see that the Cutters haven't played anyone yet and just like the Cutters of last season they won't be able to hang with a team that is talented and ready to play. Can anyone say over-rated??????????

CAN YOU SAY OVER CONFIDENT ??? WHY CAN'T YOU JUST PLAY FOOTBALL WITH OUT ALL OF THE TRASH TALKING?

Blink is not a player just an loyal fan...we have been silent the entire season why would we start talkin trash now? That isn't our style.

the cutter fans are in for treat wonder how manys kicks have been returned on the so far this year we all know what a certain playa is going to do when he touches the ball. Don't mean to sound so one sided here but come on everyone knows the story on them just tell me one big game against a quality team that they have won dragons twice last year zero wins patriots last year zero wins stangs this year lost every quality team is a big L in the record book. Maybe after tomorrow we won't have hear everyone crowning them the champs and giving nobody else a shot at it.

still got something to say blink???

Well, 4 for 4 on the picks this week. Let's see how things work out next week, shall we?

wrangers you guys shouldn't even be in the field of play trying to pay ball whatsoever.  no matter what you guys will always be last.   you buch of soft ass'es.... KEEP THE DREAM ALIVE THO.....

what kind of disrespect is that? why dont u show what team you are from? thats just bs

learn how to spell before disrespecting another team dumbass

come on now, havent you learned not to mention peoples spelling on here. some guys just go irate when you try to educate them.

haha yeah I know I know lol but at LEAST if you have the ignorance to get on here and trash a team at least do it with some credibility. I just look at that and laugh! Especially when everyone that plays the wranglers know they come to play and love the game! And no matter low numbers or not they are here every year unlike all the teams that fold. Id go to battle with those guys anytime and there not even my team but earned my whole teams respect I know that!

Well, 2 out of 3 this week. not bad. Cougars just missed on that upset I predicted. Looks like this Mustang/Blazers game will be huge, yet all the games have playoff implications. the shamrocks and the crush fighting for the final playoff spot. the wranglers and cougars fighting for the 6th seed. the warriors and the generals battling for the 4th seed and the blazers and mustangs playing for the potential 1 or 2 seed. Good luck to all this up coming weekend.

if the mustangs win, they have home field throughout. if the blazers win. cutters have home field throughout and blazers would have number two seed. mustangs win and cutters have number two seed. so blazers are fighting for second or third seed

thanks for telling us we are soft and shouldnt be on field buddy!I have been thinken the same thing but didnt have the heart to tell myself or my team that but with all ur credability u have with ur no name self i guess the wranglers will be done now and take ur owrds to heart and not play any more!! Ya right we are here to play ball sucka so i hope i meet u some time cuzz i will tell u know i am the most soft and cowardiest guy on or ream and id like to show u that!!

Wranglers thanks for playing with your Heart. If Heart was all it took to win football games you would not have a loss. Good Luck and it was nice to see some of you old Guys that I have played against..

Frazier 72
Hit the Gym Sucka's