supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Championship???

it's getting closer and closer but what two big teams will play in the championship...

Re: Championship???

Look at the north, look at the south. What was the game of the week last weekend? The Bearcats and Stampede. Neither/nor have those teams yet played the blitz or patriots. Both the stampede and bearcats are tied with the win against each other and confident enough they will see each other again. 2 rivals, one great game! I was at this game and once again, it was a battle till the end. The bearcats had some mishaps in the end but these teams will meat again. The stampede are cocky as hell and they deserve to ramble on and celebrate because they are good. It's a great feeling to overcome a win against an undefeated team. It's great and you know, there were words said between the teams near the end of the game but it stays on the field and it gets out of hand when a game is so thrilling and you want to do all you can to win the game with your team. They as well know the cats play great team ball and didn't want to get the loss. The score would have been set early for the stampede, but on a pass and streak up field, a bearcat player ran the guy down and caused a fumble near the endzone for a cat recover. It's a matter of time until the final game but I have an idea. My pick is going to be the bearcats at the stampede in the final game. Hands down. Now, who is going to win? I could not tell you. Like I said, the game was accounted for 4 minutes in the remaining 4th quarter. Mistakes are made, fumbles are lost, field goals are missed or not taken, interceptions are thrown. It's happened in both games between these teams against each other. But the strength will be coming from the south. NO DOUBT. GO CATS AND PEDE

Have you seen any of the teams in the North play? Hint the only undefeated team left. Patriots are still here and you can go drink some more haterade. Trust me the Pats will be there.

haterade? Oh ya that's what they are calling Indianapolis's city water now

The Pats are ok, but the south is where the power teams are this year. The teams up North seem to be the soft ones this year.

SOFT! That is a good one soft! Apparently you are from the south? I think you better get some game film. Iam sure the cardinals and the blitz would also differ on that subject too! These teams in the north been hard hitten for years. We are used to battles on the field I hope your team is ready too? Goodlluck in the playoffs hope we meet!

indy water thats funny..lol...lol(seriously) but all jokes aside guys...like ive said b4 unfortunetlay ive only seen the southern teams play...the talent is there...I can definetaly say this, Bearcats or Stampede...one for sure will def be in the final dance..for anyone else Id be just a lil nervous about the Pats, other than usually Toledo reppin his squad the Pats is under radar...watch out...? didnt the cats play the blitz? g/l 2 all mfl teams...

CUTTERS WILL WIN THE IFL CHAMPIONSHIP. MARK MY WORDS!

In the IFL it will be the Blazers, in the MFL it will be either the Bearcats or Stampede.

WTF WTF!! You CAts are all twisted!

man all u niggas are so predictable.. bearcats, stampede,patriots.. those the only 3 teams even bein mentioned.. everyone gonna think im crazy but im gonna go out on a limb here... this is wats gonna happen...
#10 Vikings @ #7 Wolverines... Wolverines
#9 Riot @ #8 Wildcats... Wildcats

#1 Patriots VS #7 Wolverines... Wolverines
#4 Cardinals VS #5 Blitz... Cardinals
#2 Bearcats VS #9 Wildcats.. Wildcats
#3 Stampede VS #6 Pirates.. Stampede

#7 Wolverines VS #4 Cardinals... Wolverines
#9 Wildcats VS #3 Stampede... Wildcats

MFL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME 2009
#9 Wildcats VS #7 Wolverines.. WILDCATS WIN!!!

Nigga!

Thats what I be thinkin to.. but somethin is a little screwy with that last game!!!

Wolverines will win 3-2!

i also think some teams are going to come out of there shells in the playoffs and be explosive i just wonder who will be the sleeper teams

this thread got unrealistic fast

no kidding, right when someone mentioned the south bringin home the ship...cardinals and blitz are better than the pede?? (WTF) and the cats, not to mention the defending champs the pats

I would have to disagree with the comment just made. How are you able to say that the cards and blitz are better when nobody up north has seen us play. I say stop all your bullshit talking and let the playing decide on who is better. Remember we will find out how good the north teams really are/ are not in just a few weeks.

same back to you... Stampede... we will see if your really that good on the field as all your claims to be or if you'll just full of shit... see you in a few weeks...

Just wondering why is the only score not posted on pats website pats vs ecw what was the score in that game does any 1 know.

Also why is it always the north talkin shit about the south ur not worried are u.If not shut ur mouths and play the games u have left before u worry about us.I know we have shit talkers in the south also but the north just cant seem to give credit when it is due.All u all do is talk shit about how good the north teams are compared to the south,when u havent even played the better teams in the south no offense to the other south teams.Just be men and play ball keep the shit talk to a minimum.

thats the pot callin the kettle black

O'Dell, I sure hope you are kidding about it being the north starting stuff. Did you actaully read from the top down? Usually it's the north that is quiet while the south can't wait to run their mouths. Definitely bring it on the field 'cause the real teams know how to let their playing do the talking.

The north is the ones talken shit? Better go back through the post and get a little more information! The blitz never talk crap! Dont recall the cards talkin crap either? Pats maybe a little? The playoffs will be here soon enough! Goodluck to all teams.

observer its not the pot callin the kettle black I dont talk shit to anyone the only shit i have talked is to the guy runnin his mouth about peoples typin skills if thats what hes worried about he shouldnt be on here I also said if people use the name stampede or any other name instead of their own name and # dont pay them any mind whether from north or south if u talk shit and cant use ur name ur a hoe anyway and no one should pay attention to anything they have to say as for shit talk like i said before we will have to beat the best to be the best as of right now pats are the best and Ive never talked shit about anyone on that orginization or any one from the north for that matter but there is some people that claim the north that talk hella shit about the south with no reason cause like i said no one from the north has played the best teams in the south so they dont no shit all i am sayin is wait till it is seen on field before runnin ur mouths that goes for north and south teams

O'Dell, the score for the ECW game was 52-7 it is on the website. The score that I forgot to put up was the last game against the Miami Vikings was 35-0. My bad. I had a lot goin on and didn't have access to my computer for a week or so.

As far as talkin shit... This is football.
ALL WE DO IS TALK SHIT!!!!!
The only difference is, that some of the people back it up on the field and some others don't. It's funny that ones who talk the most, don't even post their name on here!

It is funny that most the shit talkers dont post there name.Thanks for the scores I must have overlooked it.Good luck rest of the season hope to see u in a few weeks Im sure it will be a great one to see and be a part of.