supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
LOOKING TO MAKE ANOTHER RUN IN 2009

I took a year off from playing football; I have played the last four years consistantly. I am looking forward to joining up with a team as early as possible for next season. I would like to keep it somewhere in Indianapolis and also with a team that is already built. .......... ............ ........... .......... ........... ........... ........If anyone seems interested I can reached by email....... ........ .......LB/DE 6'4" 265lbs........"You can fill one hand with wishes and the other with shit and see which one fills up first" GENE UPSHAW R.I.P.

Re: LOOKING TO MAKE ANOTHER RUN IN 2009

ECW!!!

for those who are interested ........im willing to start working out A.S.A.P.

whats ECW?

the east central wolverines they are a team outta hartford city

Thomas,
I suggest you check out the Pirates. We are just a short 20 min drive north of Indy in Pendelton. The first year kinks have been worked out this year and plans are already been made to continue the team next year.

What exactly is a short 20 minute drive as opposed to a long 20 minutes drive?

A short 20 minute drive is on the open road, where a long 20 minute drive would be in bumper-to-bumper traffic.

the stampede prac tues & thur at 600 at 16th and riverside....riverside park. come check us out. we play at home in 2 weeks on the east side at douglas park. take your pick. g/l

STAMPEDE ARE IN ( INDIANAPOLIS ) AND OUR TEAM/FAMILY IS PUT TOGETHER.. COME OUT TO RIVERSIDE PARK 16TH AND RIVERSIDE ON TUESDAY AND THURSDAYS @ 6 P.M.

Im liking how the stampede looks......You have coach K.C.; he was my coach in 2004 and it looks like ya have a great cast of players...........douhit, kennedy, and tolliver are all classy football players............. Once the Broncos folded I didnt feel like I had time to gel with another team. I am trying to get with a team for next season, and just workout until then. I will be at the next home game.

Nice choice hope to see you there!

MC Pirates..........will you have a chance to have a home game during the playoffs? I want to come check ya out.

The points race between the 3rd and 6th team right now are too close to call with three of them playing each other in the final two games of the season.

Thomas, the Pirates have few defensive players who you played with from the Dragons, 2 DL, 3 LB's, 3 DB. Right now, we need another good DE, to line up opposite side of Gaddie. You can come out and get a 1st hand look, by playing with us for the rest of the season. If you like it here, then you have found your new home. I know you said that you are looking to play as earlier as next year, but you also said that you was ready to start working out ASAP. Well, let's look at this as a really good work out. Hope to see you soon.

Eric

I did not know there were still openings; thanks a lot man!......... I have not played in a year so I know my cardio is not where it should be; but I AM BATTLE TESTED SO PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL@ (317) 602-7640.....

Darren? I tried calling but I can not get through. Hit me up; I cant wait to find a team..............peace and god bless.

hey thomas go out to the stampedes practice and talk to coach kc. I think that u would fit in good.

thomas we have a home game in riverside park this weekend. come out if u get the chance.