supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
if you could play AGAINST Any TEAM...

which team would you like to play AGAINST if you had the choice: out of MFL,MSFL,IFL

just wondering / I would like to play against the AC Patriots

Re: if you could play AGAINST Any TEAM...

I would love to play the Detroit Seminoles out of the MCFL, hands down the best team in the Midwest right now. We tried to setup a preseason game with them this year but had conflicting schedules, and with me playing corner I would love to go against Robert Hunt(probably the best QB playing semipro ball right now), and Roy Grainger at WR. Maybe the best QB WR duo in the Midwest, some would argue that, but hell check the stats. This year I hear they have a monster defense. I played against Lima, Grand Rapids Thunder, Central Ohio Lions, Jacksonville Bombers, Michigan Timberwolves, Kings Comets, Indiana Mustangs alot of top tier teams. For those who don't know who the Seminoles are detroitseminoles.org. Then after that I would love to play the Detroit Ravens also.

well we will eventually play the patriots whether its this year or next.But personally I would love to play the chicago thunder again.

I would love to play against the Thunder; looks like the best in the midwest over the years..........I also would like to play the mid-state steel again; still licking my wounds of that 1 point loss.(9-8)............The Tornadoes because they have some of the most talent i have seen come together......oh.....the Indiana Titans and the cutters as well.....can't forget about the Shamrocks and that big ole O line.

I'm sure some share my sentiment. And we all know why....

I would like to play the Indy Stampede again.

yeah I would have to say you gave a great fight on the field. I hope we get the chance to play in October. great game by the way #47.

Stampede #74