supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
INDIANA CUTTERS GAME INFO FOR 9-13-08

The September 13th Interstate Football league game between the Indiana Cutters vs. Miami Valley Warriors has been moved to another game field. The game will start at 7:00 p.m. and will be held at Brown Elementary School at the corner of North Hwy 37 (North of Bloomington) and West Simpson Chapel Road in Monroe County Indiana. This field is about 10 minutes north of Bloomington - directly across from Oliver Winery.

INDIANA CUTTERS FOOTBALL

If any fan needs any other info please contact myself at jallen47408@bluemarble.net or Coach Slinkard at slinkard@kiva.net
Good Luck to all teams tomorrow and I truely hope that weather holds off for everyone and everyone will get their games in.
Jim Allen

Re: INDIANA CUTTERS GAME INFO FOR 9-13-08

Straight up bullsh%$!!!! I will see you on the field..
Frazier 72

Hit The Gym Sucka's

Fraz..hit me up if you stop in Indy.. 317-755-3645.

Hendricks

No problem I'll call

Do matter where we play the Cutters are going down BIG TIME but thought they had all these great fields at their disposal what up wit that. Fraz get ready to eat up some Cutter meat tomorrow night cuz they ain't got nothin for da Warriors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30-7 Warriors in a romp!!!!!!!!!

Not like it matters. The Blazers will destroy everyone in the playoffs!

Let's play some ball boys !!!!!

BLAERS, BLAZERS , BLAZERS, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH!!!!!

We are working on bleachers for our replacment field tonight but FANS SHOULD BRING LAWN CHAIRS TO THE CUTTERS-WARRIORS GAME.

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT WE HAVE TO SIT ON WE WILL BE THERE TO WATCH THIS EXCITING GAME. WOOOOOOOOO! GO CUTTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cutters win 25-13 i think

"hit da gym sucka"
just kidding
you all played good 2 the end!

"cutters" - not the good team that we played last night in a VERY competitive game to the end - but the spineless punk that can't even put his name to his post.... I hope you're not a player on the Cutters team that we battled with. If so, you're probably a scrub straight up - because the real players (on both sides) I'm sure respect the game enough to know when two good teams have a great battle. Anybody that was involved in that game knows it was a great game... The reality is that the we didn't catch any breaks - and didn't create any breaks either.... The Cutters capitalized on a break early (fumble on first offensive play by us) and scored on it to go up 14-0... After that, it was on.... We moved the ball well up and down the field (didn't punt once), but failed to punch it in (once from the 12" line - great stop by the Cutters Defense).... But both teams know that we may (hopefully) see each other again - and if so, it will be battle. For now, congrats to the Cutters. Until next time......

I have been posting under the name Cutters for over two years now and I always have my email address and the Cutters web site on my posts. I hope that nobody from our organization posted that message it is not what the Cutters as a team or an organization stand for and not how we conduct business. The e-mail address is listed as someone from the organization but I do not believe for a second that he was the one posting that message. all I can say is this we can't comtrol what is posted or control who it says posted it but I think you will find that there aren't many times that something negative is posted by a true Cutter.
As far as the field ( Sh*thole I think it was refered to ) we presented for the game last night all I can is this, as President of the Cutters I am very proud of the field we played on last night. We were notified on Friday that our home field at Edgewood would not be available to us due to the heavy rain that soaked the area and the fact that Edgewood High School was playing on Friday night and the field couldn't take a pounding two nights in a row. I don't think anyone in semi-pro football would want to ruin a high schools field and force the high school kids to play in a mud bogg the rest of the year.
The field that we held our game last night is our practice field and we worked very hard yesterday ALL DAY to get bleachers and portable toilets and picnic tables for the fans and teams. We had a P.A. system brought in and we stripped the field as well. I can say that field was better than many fields we have played on over the past two years and that is not knocking anyone or their field but hey come on give a little credit we even had refreshments available for fans.That was all done from 10am yesterday until game time.
Two very good football team played a great game last night I did not get to see the entire game due to an emergency but what I saw were two teams playing with all their heart and giving it their all.I know people are going to talk sh*t on here and everyone has the right to say what is on their mind but please be real. No we didn't play in a stadium last night but I think every fan at the game left knowing they had seen a great game. Between two very good football teams.
Good luck to the Warriors the rest of the year!!
To Cutters players I am proud of the game you played last night and it meant alot to me to there during the fourth quarter, I wish I could have seen it all. The game last night is why we all love the game of football and the reason we sacrifice what we do each week to be a part of it. You are a great group of guys, and players like you are another reason that I'm so proud to be a part of Indiana Cutter Football.

I forgot to say thank you to the fans who made it to the game last night hope you enjoyed yourself

Nothing like tooting your own horn!! Guess there isn't anyone else that thought very highly of your field, ok you won the battle but you haven't won the war. Whats the deal couldn't take the pressure?? If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen. Will give ya credit though the Cutters didn't choke on this one and they stepped it up when they had to.

Did I mention that I blinked and the Cutters were winning.

Well, I really dont know who that was that got on here under my coaches name trying to start trouble but that wasnt one of our players, also i really dont understand what blink is talking about saying nothin like tootin your own horn....i mean the truth of the matter is our home field was so far messed up that it would have been dangerous to even warm up on it and we would have lost our field, dont get me wrong the night before the game i was damn near depressed thinkin about the fact that we were goin to have to play this game, of all games, on our practice field. I must commend our coaches, owners and sponsers though because the field was so much better than what it normally looks, nobody was hurt due to the field or anything like that either. I do feel bad for alot of the fans that were unable to either be at the game or really had a hard time seeing the game due to the location, i also want to apologize to the Warriors because i feel that they were cheated out of seein just what everybody else gets to see when they come to our home field, but either way the coaches pulled together to make this game happen and i will be damned if it wasnt a great game. Yeah we jumped out early, but we battled the rest of the way down the stretch. I gotta say number 2 and number 3, great player number 5 too....but Mr. Jackson, dude is ah beast...loved the game and i hope to see u guys somewhere down the road

The Cutters are a very good team and they deserved to win cause we didn't take it from them like we should have. They started with good field position on the opening kick and had a nice drive to score we then fumbled on our opening drive on our own 30 and then they got the ball back and scored, but that was about it. They had a safety before the half even though our QB was out of the endzone and they also kicked a 50 yard fieldgoal. We were inside the redzone 6 times in the second half alone and never punted the whole game but we could not punch it in which is a testament to the cutters defense. I had a lot of fun in the game and the field was not that bad but no lockerooms has got to force me to apologize to all the players wives that saw me changing cause I know they was thinking of me that night!

Fatboy 63

fatboy 63, you boys gotta hell of a ball club, and next time ill keep my wrestling skills off the field lol
"take down two points"