supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BEST DEFENCE IN THE MFL ALL AROUND ?

WHO HAS THE BEST DEFENCE GUY KEEP IT CLEAN JUST YOUR OPINOINS?

Re: BEST DEFENCE IN THE MFL ALL AROUND ?

i think it a hands down decision the best defence i've watched all season is the indy stampede they are an all around defence from d-line to linebackers and there secondary is top notch to just my opioin as a fan of the mfl

You know its the STAMPEDE! (CHAMPIONSHIP)

man yall trippin for not sayin the pirates have the best defense in the mfl.......

The D for the Pirates are Ok but not the best. I have seen the Stampede, as well as the Bearcats, play a game and i believe they have the best D in the MFL. If I had to choose one I would go with the Stampede by a little. Since the first game, the Stampede have not allowed more than a touchdown in any of their games.

Incorrect. The Pirates scored 2 touchdowns against the Stampede in week one and we held the stampede to only one TD and negative yards rushing...

That was 3 TD's but one was an INT returned for a TD so i guess it wasn't the "Stampede D" but last time i checked a team consists of a Offense, a Defense, and Special Teams.

I do Apoligze, I thought that you would understand when I said "since the first game," meaning the 2nd game on. I am aware of the the score of the first game between U 2. What happened to the 2nd.

well since everyone like to blow their own horn i think the riot have the best D in a few years. on our defense we have one guy older than 22 everyone else is 22 or younger.

The Blitz are very solid and the Riot can only improve even though they have the 2nd word D in the league now.

Pirates wouldnt even had 6 in the 2nd game if the ref wouldnt have gave them a td that was caught out of bounds and that was even admitted by there tight end at the end of the game

Henry, your a scrub plain and simple...your team has no d and honestly the worse team in the league...17 is only dude with game

the riot have a few good players, that was a lil harsh. They just need to keep trying to improve and move forward, maybe they can turn it into something in a couple years.

Who is number 17?

number 17 is shean bozworth the wr

look you can say whatever you about me "lmao" but please keep your commits about my guys to yourself my guys kill them self every week. and like i said you can call me anything you want i have been called worse.

I have seen your "guys" play and usually by halftime they quit or do not want to play anymore. I have seen players quitting in the middle of the game and leaving. As far as your D in a few years are you seriously talking about the future when you can not field enough players to play all of your games this year. Dude you are living in a fantasy world and you need to wake up and quit embarrassing yourself and your team.

PS The idiot that started this post spelled defense wrong

Teams have ups and downs, it is amatuer ball after all. As long as a team has a good core group, they can always rebuild around that. It is the players who have no dedication at all who make this level of ball rough at times and should be kicked off every team.

Shean(#17) isnt the only good player, he is definitely a big help but we have good players in key positions.

QB-(#10)Justin "Pistol" Miller,IFL All-star numerous years and i would the best passer in the league just doesn't get ne time.

RB-(#4)Ray Ray Bennet, Never played football but was a track star and you can ask people we have played he is tough as hell.

TE-(#13)(Me)John Walser,-Enough said.

LT-(#77)Big Joe Alvizar, are only consistent lineman all year, plus he is pretty damn good

C-(#7 Kurtis Whitsel, the other true lineman, came in the second or third came, young but very good

Those are just a few great football players that we have. but it just sucks that everyone i just mentioned, except qb, has to go both ways, Plus on D we got good linebackers and a consistent corner
and the interior line gets tired from going both ways.
so dont say that we have one good player cause you know we got more if you have played us.

I gotta go with the Pats since they are unbeaten.

Enough said...RIIIIIGHT, pistol is absolutely garbage,I keep reading all these posts by you guys and there is no consistency...Do everyone a favor and take all your misfits back to the IFL....Defense has gotta go to the Blitz, maybe not the most skilled but nice ball control and some big hitters
The issues of teams forfeiting week in-out NEEDS to be addressed, bottomline
These south dudes get on here and try to talk themselves into respect instead of working for it

well to answer u back buddy the stampede have only had one forfit and that was today everyother game we have played so its not all of the south we work we work hard

LMFAO?? you are a very weak individual. once again, someone who cant post a real name so that he can talk his crap about other ppl, divisions, leagues?... for some reason, cuz he lives in his own little bubble of hatred, and still hasnt become a man, still in boyhood.