supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Top Rb's in the MFL

Who do you guys think the top running backs are in the MFL. The ones that you have seen so far and have some even lived up to the hype that was posted before the season started lets go this should be a good one.

Re: Top Rb's in the MFL

tommie isom

not even close!!!!!

Thanks MFL Fan. Dang why is there always hate on here dang. Nd Why dont you think im not even close you must be hella weak you dnt even show ur name but thanks for my props. But since you hatin I must be doin something right.

all the stamnpede running backs are nice.

WHAT TEAM IS HE ON (TOMMIE ISOM) SO I CAN WATCH OUT FOR HIM

I believe he is on the Wolverines.

Yea I play for the wolverines. Yea # 29 for the stampede is nice to

Tommie and Doughit are def the top two, Ray Ray Bennet for us is pretty good, every bit as fast as either one of them two but he's raw its been a while since he's played football, once he gets back into the groove, and maybe an oline, he be in this conversation too.

yea Isom is probably one of the top backs that we have seen all year.
Number 45 Jeremy Head it think from the Bearcats can run the ball to

Solomon Allen
RB,WR,KR,DB
Captian Miami County Vikings

Thanks for the props Solomon. You good to you just need a littler better blocks and ur outta there

Toldeo has ta get the crown, whatever happened to #6 cards, and #29 blitz...top 3 up north,smashmouth runningbacks right there

Toledo is pretty good.

29 on the stampede is on point almost a 1000 for the season .... how about that o-line lol

i believe that tommie isom is very good and alert when runing very fast and has respect, bearcats running back dont know his name #45 but can carry the rock will run people over

Wilfong#5
(wr,ss)