supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NCWP

Chiggi Chiggi Check it! http://noblecountywolfpack.com/enter.html

Re: NCWP

I could guess who the owner is and why the name isn't posted right now but if you can give me some insite i would like to know if any of my friends and former team mates will be playing next year so i can go watch the games.

If this is for real sign me up.G-ROD maybe you should come back and play in Ligonier instead watching and my guess is yes there are gonna be some old friends playing.

hahahahahaha

If your gonna pay for my gas then yea sure I will play

G-ROD gas is a problem for everybody right now i was just saying if you are gonna come watch anyway you should just pad up and have some fun with the rest of us,just think about it.

True but i doubt there would be a team to take me and let me play with out making one practice a week.

Is Larry Blanton still involved with this team? It says Tom Marsh is taking over everything. Its a given Shrock will be going on along with gross but what about the other West Noble/Longhorn guys?

Why is it Shrock and Gross? why not Petree and Prater?The point here is these guys are all on one team right now trying to win a championship so all you negative,trouble making assholes need to back off.