supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
best cornerback tandem in mfl

stampedes cornerback jay cross#32 recorded his league leading sixth interception along with sherman wills#31 who has 3 they are by far the best cornerback tandem i see why teams are afraid to throw the ball at these guys the respct is definately there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: best cornerback tandem in mfl

how do you know it is league leading when the stats arent recorded?

they dont have too we seen wats out there already the dbs on the other squads is wack straight up and when theve faced the stampede they got burned ask yo dbs on yo team we da BEST n if u still dont believe ask yo coach n qb holla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What

for the slow ones that dont understand WE THE BEST CORNERBACK TANDUM IN THIS LEAGUE ASK ANY QB OUT THERE I BET THEY KNOW HOLLA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not to hate, cuz i agree the stampede have good corners, maybe the best in the league, but in a higher league you would get some penalties called for holding

In case you havent noticed, the Pats and Blitz have allowed less points than the stampede.

i know points are points but we do have 18 points scored against us that were interceptions returned for touchdowns.

well six is the most i've heard of...so must be...I have 5 with two returned for touchdowns, 50 yards first game against the pede and one for 96 yards against the cats... I got one against the Riot and two from the Cards, one in each game but I am a safety tho... Corners on the Pirates, I know (21)Simmons has 2, (88)Nave has 3. But good job on the six picks!!!

6th pick on the year last night

Hey pirates, just wondering if the bearcats had any new looks or players this time around

hell yea players from the titans...u know teams going to have mysterious add-ons lol

u must b feelin kinda weak to add them i think true champs wouldnt need them

That was the rumor we heard. Just wanted to hear it from a team that just played them. Good fight by your team though, playing against two teams. I guess the Titans couldn't get it done in there league so they have to join forces with another team that wasn't going to get it done either. Good luck in the playoffs. My thing is if the bearcats do win the championship, would the feel like they earned it or stole it.

You see, now this is how the shit gets started. The stampede get on here, throw their mouths around and start bickering with stupid shit. You know, the Bearcats have an awesome running game that have beat you both. Like I have read in previous post, this Evansville team is only going to get stronger and stronger as years go on. Everybody adds players. Quit your crying and play some ball. I smell haterade!!!!

Bearcats are bitches for stackin their roster especially after an earlier post sayin they dont add players after mid season hoes is what I call it not havin faith in the team u got thats what thats about haterade no way stackin a team to give u a better chance thats nothin less than a bitch move Bearcats Im sure just lost alot of respect from alot of people and hats off to the Pirates for still almost kickin their ass and Vikings maybe u should stack ur roster u might win 1 hope to see the BITCHCATS in the playoffs

Vikins
before you run your mouth on here go win a game. check the stats of the 2 games between the bearcats and stampede. their running did nothing against us. they had at most 100 yrds combined between the two. the first game was lost due to our offense. I had all the resepect in the world for the beacats until this saturday. If you do win this championship it will be tarnished. just like barry bonds and his records.