supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
LB's in the MFL

Goldberg is the best who else can cover sideline to sideline, and TACKLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Re: LB's in the MFL

i'd agree with that.. #53 is one of the best , but since u want to go with ur own team ..
what u think of stampede's own #58, #52

good luck in the playoffs and come out with a (w) over the bearcats..

Playing TE, I have went up against both and #58 from the stampede is by far the better linebacker. nothing against #53 but he just talked to much trash but couldnt back it up. But #58 didnt talk ne trash and just did his job. it sucks i messed up my knee and had to leave at halftime, because you just want them respectable battles to last all game long. but good luck to both.

actually riot13 Goldberg 53 didnt say too much and he had most of the tackles in that game... 53 was opposite you all game for the most part... I have to tip my hat to both pede 58 and pirates 53 Goldberg as we like to call him... but it's all a matter in opinion to which you and everybody is entitled.
J. Adams #33

You might be right and i might be thinking of #56, but through out the whole game you guys kept putting different people on me, and in the end it was #21, so im sure at some time "Goldberg" had to defend me. cant remember how it went but with #58 he didnt need help.

53 from the Pirates definately brings it, but 52 from the Stampede seems to have it all instincs power speed, the guy is a beast.