supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CAN THE CHAMPS IN THE MFL COME FROM THE SOUTH???

I DONT THINK THE NORTH CAN DO IT THIS YEAR WAY TO MUCH TALENT IN THE SOUTH.GO CATS & PEDS.

Re: CAN THE CHAMPS IN THE MFL COME FROM THE SOUTH???

The problem with these post are that no but the person who is posting it cares about the post. So the person will use other fake names to keep the post alive. The stampede are a good team, not great not anything special but good. The MFL has seen some good teams a few great teams. Allen Co. Explosion was a great team. Two undefeated season and two championships. The Bulldogs a very good team. The Wildcats was a ok team nothing special about them. The year the Wildcats won the championship the MFL was at an all time low. The 06-07 Dragons and Patriots great team. The pats have a chance to make the case for the 08 championship and have a great team this year. The are by the way still undefeated and the front runner to win the championship agian. This year the MFL is down and out agian. 3 of the top 4 teams left the league leaving a big gap in the league. The teams in the league this year are nothing special outside of the Pats and Blitz. The bearcats will be a strong team year in and year out. One thing i like about them is that they dont run at the mouth all day long.
The reason why no likes the stampede is becuase all you guys do is talk and run your mouth. Shut up and play football. I know alot of guys on the team and i have alot of respect for them and i feel bad they they have to be on a team with a bunch of childish "men". Until you win a championship please shut up. You keep talking about how great you are just ask any former dragon how bad you would of got beat by the 07 shamrock, dragons, patriots or cutters.
They might lie to you but i wont. You guys you be beat down becuase you talk more than you play. Win a ring then you can say you done something.

When was the last post you've seen Stampede has ran their mouth. I couldn't tell you if those teams would beat us or not, but I do know that we are a great team. with or without a ring.

Dewayne U must be from the north but that doesnt matter everyone on here with an exception of a few people run their mouths thats football but Im tired of it all comin down on the Stampede at least one person from every team in this league except maybe the ecw has gotten on here and ran off at the mouth some come out and say some beat around the bush but no 1 is makin u read it Ive always said on here if they cant put their name up let it go cause their not worth the time and for u to get on here and talk about whos great and whos not thats just as childish as the shit u was ramblin on about if they dont post their names their obviously just tryin to get shit started cause all the people that are strait up will post their name and not hide behind an anonymous post just let it go and pay no attention to those idiots the playoffs are comin and Im sure everyone on all teams will bring their A game so let the playin decide and and we'll see who the champs are in the end this is the mfl everyone is in the playoffs and I wouldnt be suprised to see a few upsets good luck 2 all I think its gonna be an interesting post season

Thats not correct. The Wolverines arent the only ones who dont get on here talkin crap. And you just proved his point.