supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
wildcats @ stampede / PITCH IN - COOKOUT !!

NEXT GAME
#16 THE STAMPEDE ( 7-2 ) VS THE WILDCATS ( 1-8 )
AT RIVERSIDE PARK
KICKOFF 3:00 PM

To all players Wildcats game will be at 3:00 pm
STAMPEDE Team will meet at 11:30am at Riverside Park.
After the game we will try to have a team Cook out at the park with our family and fans.

The WILDCATS are more than welcome to participate.

Any fan or Stampede family member that wants to help set this up give me a call at 317-221-8309 8am-4pm.or page him at 310-5348. If you page me put in your number.

Re: wildcats @ stampede / PITCH IN - COOKOUT !!

It's actually #9

Thank you for posting that info. The only thing I don't like about the posting is that you should of wrote call coach KC at .....

Your posting reads like I put this on there and went under a new name to do it.

I do thank you of your help. Coach KC and my God Bless you in all that you do that is good.

I can't wait till this weekend's game / cookout it's gonna be fun! Im gonna bring something.

If you want to help call coach KC @the # above!
Stampede #74 left tackle .. hope to see everyone

please come out and support these two teams as they finish up the season. please watch these teams battle it out on the field. everyone be there cause i am.

hahahahaha

Dont forget to bring something to pitch in u know how much football players and us fans LOVE 2 EAT!!

Is this the same field you have been playing on?

NO! THE GAMES HAS BEEN MOVED TO OUR PRACTICE FIELD ON 16TH AND RIVERSIDE

OK, thanks.

cookout has been canceled ladies and gents...according to our website..

just like the cookout the game was canceled what the hell wildcats we can come to you but you guys cant come see us ? whats up

WILDCATS CANCELED... THATS A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT THATS LIKE THE 2ND OR 3RD TIME THEY CANCELED THIS YEAR!
WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THAT. LIKE GOODE SAID WE CAN MAKE THE TRIP TO SEE YALL BUT U CANT EVEN COME OUT TO INDIANAPOLIS? WHATS UP? THATS SOME WEAK SHIT FOR REAL

IM SURE UR GONNA HEAR A LOT OF SHIT FROM ALOT OF PEOPLE

Like who the stampede?

Look, be thankful you have a full roster team.

You've had one came canceled on you, just ask the bearcats how they feel about their season. Plus didn't you have a sever thunderstorm warning during the time the game was to be played? So the game would have been postponed or forfeited the other way, so be grateful for your win, you 8-2 record, and enjoy your bye week next week with a home playoff game the week following. Everyone wants to play but don't go knocking off other teams in your league for giving a try. There have been the fewest number of forfeits in a while and no team has folded this year. Good luck in the playoffs.

Not a suprise, no class from the stampede. You rep what you sew. I smell upset in the playoffs.

you must be smelling your own team then

It rained for MAYBE 10 min. at the most! IT just sucks when u set up a game and people back out. when u have fans and everything waiting their to watch it, we have to travel just like any other team.
*just be thankful we have a full roster team?? whats that suppose to mean?

I know the Bearcats got to be shitty. We do have class just not towards people that bullshit our family(stampede players and fans)!

WE DIDN'T WANT TO JUST ACCEPT THE WIN. WE WANTED TO EARN IT. I THINK ALL THE STAMPEDE PLAYERS, COACHES AND FANS FEEL THE SAME WAY AS I DO.

if it was not havin enough players to play why did they offer for us 2 drive 70-80 miles so we could play them there that was just an excuse because they didnt want to waste gas to get beat thats just bullshit an excuse to save their time and money thats ok though it gives us a free win thats not the we wanted it but its a win dont know who we play but we'll be ready in a couple weeks

So that everyone understands...

Our forfeit (Wildcats) was the result of a lack of available players. Unfortunately our season has been ruined by this all year.

We had absolutely no problem traveling to Indy for a game. It would have been our closest road game this year. Your coach, offered to have the Stampede travel to Brazil, in an attempt to save the game. While this was a kind gesture, it did not change the fact that we were still unable to play the game.

This was not a situation where we just didn't want to travel. We are sorry if this inconvenienced your squad.

Good Luck in the playoffs.

you homo.....

So...will the wildcats even have enough guys to compete in the playoffs? What happened to that team? In the last couple of years they have really went down hill. I mean in 05 they were champs, now they have trouble finding 12 guys for a home game. I hope that they get things straight and get back to where they used to be.

I know you guys are mad, I would be too. But at least you didn't drive all the way there and then they forfeit on you. Look at it like this, you guys and spend the time to heal.

To my players who have gotten on here taking is like they don't have any respect for anyone but yourself you are worng for that. We went over this on sat. I told you if you stay in this game for a long time you are going to run across everything. The wildcats have been around for sometime and have always been a good team. Yes they are short on players it a long season to play with only 17 to 12 players week in and week out. No one likes to win by forfeit but it happens in semi-pro ball. I tryed and they tryed to play this game after I ask if it would help if we come to them. On sat when I called them to say we where not coming they had already email me telling me they could get the player to even play at home. When a team is that bad off you can only take your hat off to them and ask if there anything you can do for them. To all my players you know I show respect for all teams and I try to give it to every one I meet.If you give respect and show it even when you don't get it. In time it will come to you.
My God Bless and good luck to all MFl teams in the playoffs

Very well said KC. Glad to see that post by you.