supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
It's Fund Drive Time In The SupaNation

Friends-

It's been 2 long years since I came to all of you hat-in-hand asking for a donation for our site. Thanks very much to those who pitched in last time to subsidize our little gathering place.

But now dues are again up, and I am compelled to again come to all of you to ask that you help pay the rent. To keep the site ad-free and with the links to all of the teams at the top and bottom available, it costs $6.95 a month. The yearly rate is $28.45, and a two year rate is $54.95. Any little bit will help and I will make sure to recognize all of those who contribute.

To make it perfectly clear that I am not doing this in any way to line my own pockets, I will not accept any more than the $54.95 required for two years of hosting. Once that goal is met, the Fund Drive is over.

To help out, please send via PAYPAL a payment to infromstorm@hotmail.com. A grateful nation thanks you for your service.

Re: It's Fund Drive Time In The SupaNation

Thanks very much to Mr. Martin and Mr. Jackson who have generously donated funds to our project.

As soon as the rest of the funds are collected, I will take this thread down and leave up only thanks and recognition for those who have contributed.

Thanks as well to Mr. Cooke for adding to the pot. With three donations, we are already at the halfway point! Help push us over and guarantee the perpetuity of our fine establishment here.

And a shout out to Coach Allen for supporting us as well. We're getting ever closer to our goal, guys- just a few more donations to push us over the edge.

We still need just a few more donations. Is anyone else here able to help out?

I agree... And honestly I'm not trying to be on a soap-box here... but we all have an obligation, no matter what team we play for or organization we are involved with to respect not only those that put their time and efforts in (for free I might add) so that we have the chance to even be on a message board voicing our opinions, or on a field - coaching or playing the best sport around... but to respect this game - the game that is bigger than all of us - the game that brings us together and affords us all the opportunity to get away from all of the crap in the world that doesn't seem right or fair.... Football!

We're still $15 bucks out of our goal. It would be nice if a couple more guys could chime in and help pay some rent. Even a buck or two would help.

I know that times are tough.... And I know that not everyone is in a position to give.... But, for as many guys as I see that have the time to come on here and chime in about how their team is so much better now that guys are healthy, or how this runningback is the best or that defense is the best... Or maybe that this team should join this league or that league is better - you would think they would want to keep this forum going..... Like I said, everyone is not in a position to give, but if you are and you enjoy utilizing this forum on a regular basis... Help out... Like he said, a dollar or 2 by a few guys gets us there.

Supa,

Mid Ohio Jets sent you $10.34 so I hope that helps in your cause. That is all I had left in our pay pal account.