supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wildcats @ Stampede

I am looking forward to this game, the first meeting between the two was a little slow and could have been close. I also was wondering about some of the players which includes will 22 be starting, he looked good vs the riot, but thats not saying much. haha also i saw #52 and 13 were hurt whats going on with these players i have read good things about them all over the message board, and was wondering if someone could give me some insight to what happened? I am going to make the trip to watch the game this week since its a short distance. But was looking forward to seeing these players for the stamede as well as the talented players for the wildcats.

Re: Wildcats @ Stampede

Thank u for the concern Blake Kennedy #13 is out for the season with a broken bone in his shoulder Greg #52 just had some heat exhaustion he will be ready to go this week and yes #22 Dj is startin against the Wildcats.Hope to see u out to enjoy what Im sure is goin to be a good game.

Thanks for asking. I was blocking and our running back got tackled in to my knee, and it buckled, i heard a pop and now I cant walk. Dont know if I torn nething yet but i have a mri Fri. Im pretty sure if I didnt tear anything i could be back for the championship(if a miracle happens). if not maybe an all-star game if one happens. and if I get voted on it. once again thanks

whoops didnt read the whole thing, my bad