supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Best S in the MFL

Who are the best playmakers and hardest hitting safetys in the MFL i am getting out of Hs and going to play but would like to know who and what team and maybe i could check out a game and see how they play. Safetys only please
thanks

Re: Best S in the MFL

#31 for the pirates and #13 stampede but is hurt, was looking forward to playing against him again but didnt play last week. and myself

the only 42 on the riot is jim mccalpin... jim didnt write that?!?!?

jimmy isnt even a safety he is a lb/db the safeties for the riot are myself sheen bosworth and chris bender

Bearcats and Stampede have good safties.

who is the replacement safety for #13 on the stampede...and are the stampede going to b ok they have a couple injured players with playoffs coming up...will they be the same????

Once again...all about the South...
up North we gotta couple of them boys
#2 Blitz
#2 Pats
#24 Cards

It's all about the South because the South is where it's at. There is now way that any team from the North but the Patriots will make it to the championship. Name one team that will get past the Cats or Pede to make it to the Championship. I'm really tired of people taking shit about the South because we talk about how good we are. Well if your tired of us Braggin then shut us up, but until that happens we will brag all day and night. The Cats and Pede will meet in the semi finals and the winner between those two teams will take the crown.

GO CATS, PEDE, SOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!

The playoffs are open seeded, there not north/south.

We are aware of this Here is how its going to go.

1-pats
2-cats
3-pede
4-blits
5-cards
6-pirates
7-wolvs
8-wildcats
9-riot
10-viks

7-10 wolvs
8-9 wildcats

1-8 pats
2-7 cats
3-6 pede
4-5 cards

1-5 pats
2-3 undetermined

1-2,3 SOUTH

There u go

Lets just list the facts.

The cardinals can place no higher then 6th. The pirates can place no lower then 5th.

As far as the MFL North vs the South. The South has the advantage 6-3 in the season.

Just the facts.

I don't like to say much on here. I personally don't care who we play. We will not look past anyone. North has great teams. I wish that I could get to see more of them play. I will throw out love to the Pats. Everything that I have read or heard about them is that they are the real deal. Blitz and Cardinals sound like they have some real athletes. Don't look past the Wolverines or the Vikings, this is playoff time and everyone wants to get to the big show. North or South when the playoffs start it doesn't matter anymore so lets go out knock the crap out of each other and just play some football.

I DO APOLIGIZE TO THE PIRATES. YOU GUYS WILL HAVE THE 5TH SEED. SORRY

Just so everyone knows Stampede will fight through any problems we have with injuries we have guys that can step up and fill those shoes but #13 Im sure will be back by playoffs and ready to hit HARD!!!!!

not tryin to start anything but i know its not everone knows names or numbers of players around the league but for the viks number 10 is not a S #5 #6 #1 plays the s for them guys again not starting nothing just lettin the player fan or who ever that #10 a outside linebacker i have seen alot of good S im think the pats and the cards have a great saftey too