supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
looking for a game next weekend

Cardinals looking to host a game Sept 27 any interested team contact Courtney at 260 755-5931.

Re: looking for a game next weekend

Get hold of Coach KC for the Stampede. I'm sure that he would be interested in makeing a trip down there.

forget that let then come down here we've been on the road for a while definitly interested call coach tonight!

So is this game going to happen? I would really love to see the Stampede just totally smack another team from the north.

Hey Coach KC. If this games happens, let me know. I want to come watch.

Looks like the Stampede have offered to accept your challenge, so whats the deal. O, wait the north is afraid of the South.

Why the hell would either team play each other this weekend when there is a damn good chance of them playing each other in the playoff the week following. Get out of dreamland people.

It would be a good warm up for the Stampede to make sure they keep firing on all cylinders and the Cardinals will be lucky to win there first playoff game.

Are you guys serious? This is football why would any team be afraid to play anybody(Tahitian). Don't forget we played the Timberwolves out of the MCFL offered to the Seminoles and the Ravens, and the Mustangs, all well established teams due to scheduling conflicts, none of these games could happen. So why would we be afraid to play the Stampede a first year team by name. I played against the Dragons last year and I hear the Stampede is made up of mostly Dragons, wasn't that impressed!!!!! SCARED??? NO!! No reason to play ya'll two weeks in a row. We'll see u guys on the 4th of Oct. Oh yeah I'm number 5. Not talking issh I'm just sayin

I would play them just for the fact it wont count for anything and it would give you a feel for how to adjust when it does count. After all, we know the Cards will shut out the Stampede and send them home for the year.

by your last post I can tell you haven't played the Stampede. But that's ok cause I'm sure you find out soon

You guys are a complete disgrace to this website and league.Always talking about how great you are and still have nothing to show for it.After the season I'm sure you'll be competing in a different league next year and challenged the BLAZERS,Cutters or Mustangs to a game at there house.No worries though you guys are too good for them too,huh???Doubt it, keep talkig and when your grow a set come to the IFL,or the BLAZERS HOUSE...COWARDS

From this c-note cat:
I played against the Dragons last year and I hear the Stampede is made up of mostly Dragons, wasn't that impressed!!!!!

Didnt the Dragons beat the cutters every time?

C-Note, if you played against the Dragons last year, and they went undefeated for 2 years until last year's championship game, doesn't that mean you lost to them a few times

C-note
You might want to get your facts right next time you make a comment on here. The stampede have only 5 previous dragons on their team.

Re: Play us Now

I hear nothing but, who beat the cutters in the past HEY COME PLAY US NOW CHUMPS. We will play anywhere you want us. Hey your home field Will be home for us. nothing like going into your home and taking what we want.

After the Stampede take care of this c-notes team and beat the rest of the competion to win the championship, I see no reason why they wouldnt play the cutters.

Webster I'm sure we could figure something out. That would be a good and fun game to be apart of.

I think the stampede need to just do what we do and practice hard for to weeks like we have been forget the pick up game ... its not that were scared its just being smart. we will end up seeing them in the playoffs good luck to all the teams

if you played the cards it wouldnt be a "pick up game", they would rock the stampede!

Wow, never thought trying to schedule a game would turn into this. Yall catz are nuts. Some of you guys posting under MFL fan probably don't even play football, or was the guy that everybody picked last just to make teams even. I played for the Shamrock towards the middle of the season last year, met the Dragons in the playoffs. I was just saying, why we would be scared that's all. Thats the post I was replying to.

I sit back and look at all the things that are said on here. This would be a good game to play at some other time before or after the season, but not at this time. Both teams should be getting ready for the playoffs. Some teams like to play a game when you been off as long as both teams have been. Some teams take the time to sharpen there players skills, fine tune the plays they run are add new one. I will always take the time off to help my team get better and try to make that run to the championship.

I hope to put this Dragon thing to rest. Yes we have 6 dragons on our team 2 are out for the season they didn't start. 2 start on Def. and 2 start on Off. There are more of my old players from the sabers on this team and 9 of them are starting out of 11. We also have a great group of young players who have never played semi-pro football and they feel in nicely with this group of Sabers and Dragon player to make up the INDIANAPOLIS STAMPEDE.

MY GOD BLESS YOU ALL

If memory serves me right, didn't the Shamrocks lose to the Dragons in the playoffs last year too? You should want to beat the Stampede, just so you can get your revenge on those 4 Dragons that beat you last year C-note.

C'mon man I quit. I'm sorry. Is that what u wanted? We don't even know if we play the Stampede on the fourth we're just going off of what we think, or how things should be seeded. It hasn't been posted yet on either board. KC I played aginst the Sabres too when you guys were in the Midstates League.

Hey C_Note5..... If you played against us in the Midstates then I know you should be a good player and that not to disrespect any league are players from any league. I do not know you but I will always give a person or player there respect. I wish you and your team good luck.

STAMPEDE AND THE CARDINALS WOULD BE A GOOD GAME TO SEE

GOD BLESS

c-note played against a nap team twice last year, the second one, we all know what happened. the first got spanked 32-nonk nonk. just a f-y-i thats all