supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Generals Cutters in the Mud Bogg

I attended the Generals game last night with the Cutters at Arlington High School. The game was played in terrible conditions and all I can say is this the Cutters must have had inside info on the weather they were prepared. They had towels and some kind of substance that they were rubbing on their balls to keep them from being so slippery. They adjusted to the conditions and did what they had to do to win the game. #33 is a player thats for sure and Burton is the same ole Bobby.
There were several things that sucked about this game sure wish the weather had been better and the field not so water logged and muddy but I really feel the refs that called the game were terrible. The back judge watched a Cutter player get blocked in the back at the 15 yard line on the scoring play for the Generals NO WAY he didn't see that push then he called an unsportmanship penalty as a make up come on man don't try to dictate the outcome of the game or make it closer. Which all that did was make it impossible for the Generals to try an onside kick.
They also missed a several calls on the Cutters #84 was holding the General wide out on almost every play and the Cutter QB made several moves that should have been called.
I haven't saw this crew before and I hope I never have to see another game that they call. These guys play this game out of love of the game and both sides should expect and recieve quality refs who just call the game and don't try to make it close or interesting at the end.
The Cutters do have a very good team and I am glad I came out and watched last night they are well coached and they seem to have it all together, their defense is one of the best I have seen at this level.
Thank you Generals and Cutters for playing the game last night in these terrible conditions and good luck to both of you the rest of the season.

Re: Generals Cutters in the Mud Bogg

good game generals jj troy cupp etc.. always excitting

I guess I should have said I am not a fan of either of these teams just a football ball fan who enjoys semi-pro games I try to see as many teams as I can during the semi-pro season it is hard sometimes to travel far with gas prices as they are but it is a treat when I get to see a hard fought game like the one last night both teams played hard and gave everything they had holding back nothing. This could have very well been a pre-view of the championship game.

Good game from both teams neither one of them gave up and played a very exciting game right down to the last minute. To bad someone had to lose the game both teams deserved to win. Hats off to everyone that took part in the game. You don't always have a perfect field to play on and that was the case last night through nobodies fault but you both played your guts out and that is what counts in the end. If you meet in the payoffs I will be there to see the rematch.

Cutters and Generals. Now that was what I call a football game!
If only all of the games were that exciting.
I have to say that the Generals players that I ran into were very pleasant and polite. Not the usual rude players that mouth because you are sporting Cutters wear. Best luck to both teams. can't wait until playoffs.

Cutters and Generals. Now that was what I call a football game!
If only all of the games were that exciting.
I have to say that the Generals players that I ran into were very pleasant and polite. Not the usual rude players that mouth because you are sporting Cutters wear. Best luck to both teams. can't wait until playoffs.

Just wondering what "moves" I made that should have been called. All I did was hand the ball off all night.

I think he may be talking about some kind of movements, like head movements or something of that nature......i didnt see it anymore than i see other qb's in the game do it but hey....oh and you did do a great job of just handing that ball off.....lol

Well, in this past off season I spent a lot of time working on my hand offs and I think it really paid off Saturday night. lol

"Sassy Cutters Fan," thanks for the compliment! We try our best to keep our composure, even after a loss, and be polite.
And yes, it was a very exciting game.

Thanks Again