supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Earl time to show leadership

There have been several posts lately from MFL reps that are getting downright disgusting the language is getting more and more vulgar. I used to be in the MFL and many times have heard the Earl "rant" to "stay off stupid fan" well Earl my boy it time to get the people who are presenting themslves as the MFL's best to tone it down some. Just in the past week there have been many vulgar insults thrown around and for no reason. Because a team forfiets well to those teams that are upset about forfiets get used to it that is the MFL way of life has been for years and will continue to be that way as long as league leadership allows it with no penalties. Why do you think every year there are so many teams that leave the MFL for greener pastures.
It isn't hard to post on here and not curse and use vulgar language. Go ahead and rant and rave but please no more bi**hes and other foul words. Not going to prove anything nor will it change anything in your superior league.

Re: Earl time to show leadership

Coming from another person who use to play in the MFL you should know better than to call Earl out. The end result nothing.

Oh I know all about that and how he says he is never on this site but I got a call once telling me to stay off here of course it was from one of his flunkies. Just sad that so many teams have to find out the hard way about the MFL. I'm sure the Bearcats have had a tough time with very little revenue from home games and there is never any penalty for a team to just hang around until playoffs then load up and play. You would think that any league President that was made aware of what is being said one would at least post something to say sorry for what the people in "MY" league are saying on here.

Amen! Earl never "owned up" to being responsible for anything in the three years I was part of that shitty fiasco he calls a league.

Sorry, I didn't intend any disrespect to any of the MFL players. It's just that having played in the MFL before, I have no respect for the so-called leadership. Good luck to the players!