supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
new league that does more

How many teams would like more from there league?
We are holding league orientation Oct 19th no obligation to sign.
Any team that would like to apply for the Grid Iron Football Alliance contact us at info@thegifa.com
Thanks Robert Murphy

Re: new league that does more

YA, THAT'S WHAT WE NEED ANOTHER LEAGUE, NOT!

WOW!

MFL...IFL. Why don't they just all merge and form one league. Then we can all get along. Oh, but that would be too much like right.

Well not just about league it about players fans and teams.
How many leagues have programs to help players get to next level?
How many leagues have programs to help teams earn money for there teams?
How many teams fail because leagues do nothing but schedule and rule book for the money they pay?
This type thing Grid Iron Football Alliance help our teams and players with.

Can you elaborate on how you can do any of that?

We have deal with pro scouting group that will scout the whole league.
and deal with vegas barons to provide 85% the players for there indoor pro team in Vegas.
I want more info there would be paper work needed filled out. Do to our privacy policy some our programs require confidentiality form filled out to get that info. As we have worked very to get these programs we intend on keeping them hope you under stand. We take our business approach our league to ready teams ,players ,coaches and owners to the next level.
to inquire in privet send me e-mail
commissioner@thegifa.com

Could this new league that does more possibly do something else...

...teach it's people to spell and make full sentences?

What geo-location are we talking about, What travel times are we looking at?

i was contacted by the new league and it has been told that the swoblazers and the wow are leaving and going to this new league in 09..

Yes we have been in talks with many teams as the mentioned blazer and many more for the 09 season.
Some do not want their name out till there current season is over.

seems to me this is a lot of the problem with football at this level; someone always thinks they can do a better job! so, what is the gifl doing this year? how many member teams do you currently have? how many players have you "helped to the next level?"

We are taking chances and making deals to get players there chance. Like hiring pro scouting to come in to handle helping the men in our league. Where they end up is lot on players like conduct and how hard they work to get to next level. The Vegas Barons are going to make their team 85% from our league.
We are also working on other deals at least we are trying to do things to help players and teams.
We do not just sit back and give rules and schedule take money and do nothing to help teams when joining league should get some thing for their money.
I have 2 players from teams that are in gifa headed to Vegas to play just for starters but every all star in the league get free shot to become player in Vegas
If you would like could give your team owner the gm for Vegas home number and the owners as well to back what I saying as right now it is only 3 year deal but coaches can be hired as well from the league

how about a league site something to to look at to see if it is for real.

The SWO Blazers? Really? Well, they definately won't be the same Blazers next year anyway. Better hit the recruiting trail hard.

i have 2 words for everybody. Ken Smith. I have heard all of these ideas and all it has turned out to be is just empty promises. I truly hope the Mr. Murphy is ligit. Some people are going to jump what they know and could be left high and dry. Ken made a lot of promises and kept few in any. I would be very cautious. Also remember why we play this game. Not for the money or the possibility of moving up, but for the love of the game. I wish Mr. Murphy and the league good luck next year.

www.thegifa.com

We have programs in hand to do what we say we are proof will also be at league meeting. Lot ink all ready dried.
The people we are working with are going to be at meeting as well to explain the programs

seems to me this is a lot of the problem with football at this level; someone always thinks they can do a better job! so, what is the gifl doing this year? how many member teams do you currently have? how many players have you "helped to the next level?"

09 will be our start for our season We know what we can do sounds like lot league in your past sat back collected money did nothing after that

Dude, you can't even type a complete sentence! Do you really think people are going to sign up for your newby league based on a bunch of promises? Maybe if you establish yourself and show what you can do people will take notice and join. Football Fan is right, until then you're just another "I can do better" guy. Seems to me you guys tried to get things going last year and then, nothing. Good luck!

No we did not try this last year we have spent 1 1/2 years putting this together and would not move forward till we had what is needed to help teams.
As for you Bob I have nothing to say bad about you and I do not know you.I have some questions for you.
What have you done for your league or team?
Why do you seem to have ax to grind with me ?
Are you on the board of a league or run league?
I just want to get to know who I am dealing with. I do not have hard feeling about any thing you say.
It would seem like you are afraid of change or have vested interest in what I am doing or it will hurt in some way. Sorry you feel that way.
for the teams that want more from there league e-mail me or contact us on myspace.
We welcome one all find out more.
One more thing Bob where is your team out of?

still sounds like you're blowin smoke out of your hole.... on the site you only got one team...

There are to many leagues around here already.

what really baffles me about this league is how can it promise so much? is it sponsers that keep this going? or is there a large league fee every year? and as far as the wranglers is that it's up in the air no one knows about the future, we are still in a season. i mean look at it this way the dragon nor the broncos knew they were going to fold. no executive desicions will not be made by spence or brandon until after the season and playoffs has ended......we also would hate to leave the ifl too many great friends we have accuired over the past 4 years.

No it is not high fees or sponsors it is who and what you know.
And the work willing to do.
You ask how we get so much. We know the game of football and the corporate world and how both work.
Too many times ego's get in way and want to be in power. But the real power lays in pro world the sooner every one realizes that we are little fish in the ocean of sharks the better things will be.
What programs would like to have in a league?
I know Brandon has not been with team for 2 weeks be surprised what I know and Who I know like Joey Galloway co owner of destroyers ,and others in the uif owner of the Rage Ty Elliot the director of programing at Comcast owned net works.
Questions what are teams biggest needs of teams?

well i hope this league takes off and provides what it says it can, but im not going to sit here and cross my fingers over it

I would like to invite anyone who wants to know more information, about the Grid Iron Football Alliance, to e-mail me at info@thegifa.com. Any team owner who would like to attend the meeting in October send me your contact information. I would also like to thank the teams and players who have already contacted me. I will continue to help you with any questions or concerns you may have. Thank You.