supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
All-Time Great IFL

Who is the best of the IFL since the beginning. QB's RB's O-line, D-line, LB's, DB's, WR's, TE's Best offense ever Best Defense ever, most explosive player ever. Who tops you list??

Re: All-Time Great IFL

I'll get it started
QB-#11 from Stangs
LB-Ingleking #35 Stangs
O-line anyone from the Crush in the '06 season
Explosive player- Hill from Mustangs
WR-#6,#2,#22 mustangs couple years ago the whole WR crew the first 2 years, #80 generals couple years ago,I think #82 Crush 06', Sweets-Cougars, Sullivan-wranglers
TE from the Broncos the last few years
DB-Mustang and Warrior Crew EVERY YEAR

You forgot the D-line. Interior D-line for the broncos for the three Championship years Tim Boyd, Duaine Booker, and Myself. Defensive ends Kyle Harbaigh, Andy Southard, Rico, and sometimes Andy Hatfield.
Interior O-line- Tex and Hoss from the Crush, Grote and Knick from the DC Warriors, Engleking and Sean Foley from the Broncos, I know there are others, but I am haveing a senior moment at 35.
I will put more when my brain gets back in gear.

No matter what team this guy plays for he is a truly great player.

AMOS FRYE

Gave many teams headaches when he was a Longhorn & still today with the Mustangs. When he is on the feild, you must take notice & put a man on him at all times or you will end up paying for it in the end. He is the best class act I have ever seen in a player at this level. The kind of guy that never says a word, just plays football...

Mitchell Frantz
Shamrock #3

Wow...Now there are some names. Definetly Grote and Knick with DC. (I found myself watching them and almost missing the play). Evans and Paulus also from DC. Since I have been working with the Mustangs, I would have to say for QB - 11 is hands down is the best, DB's Petre, Neko, and Hile. I would not want to throw into that. LB's - I am impressed with everything I have seen, not only KC and DC but I was impressed with #3 with the Cougars. That kid was smart and fast.
Team management - KC. Bart and Sid have the side of that team that no one see's totally under control

Eventhough I only played in the IFL for one season my team was full of a few studs I will never forget. In no particular order.

1. Chuck Foga- for some reason this guy looked like he was in the worse shape of any one of all time and had bad knees, but, and we all know the word but negates all previous statements, This guy shut stuff down D-Line and O-Line at times. Hopefully he'll get the chance to do it again. TD loves ya baby.

2. Kevin Kinnee or KJ to most. What an animal, let's be honest a guy I would definitely pick up first on my dodgeball team, and let's forget about the time he had to come in and save the day against the Cougars. I almost had a flashback to that game and found myself getting angry lol. So KJ wherever you are I wish you God's speed and blessings.

And last but not least Mr. Ryan You Idiots Are Still Kicking To Him Brown. I mean the epitome of an athlete. Returning kicks, playing corner, running the ball, catching passes and dominating in each facet. I don't know where he is but I hope he and the green shorts are still embarassing people left and right.

Just my food for thought, chew on it and tell me how well I seasoned it.

Who was the player that Everyone did not want to have the ball if you were on the other team who was the player you did not want to see get the ball?

Nick Anderson, Amos Frye, Sullivan #5 of the Wranglers, Rondell Forgusen, and #74 lineman of the Mustangs.

what about the wr from the pirates a couple years ago???? sorry i dont remember his name but i believe offensive player of the game at the all star game..wait david vance am i right here?

I vote for Wranglers #57, he's 57 but number one in your hearts!! Plus he likes them short chicks at Piere's. lol Hope all is well with all you putos out in Supafan land! Hemi....resting in Mormon land! P.S. Good to see the Stangs lighting it up. Get some hardware!

I forgot to add a few names, Amos for sure. I loved blocking for that cat....PURE TALENT! Aguiarra..Spelling? Played for the D.C. Warriors, hell of a linebacker! Hardest hitting guy I ever went up against. Sean Smedsnic, played center for the horns and some with the thunder, great O-Lineman. Matt Houghlilan, center for the stangs...second to none. Levi Griggs, Generals, Ian and Eric Rozens....two class act dudes. Engleking....When your that effing big you should be good! timmerman from the cougars, Of course Mr. hair blowing in the wind whitaker. Billy Stuckey, 'horns...Probably gave the most on every play I seen. Billy West, Slot for the stangs. This is a good thread but way too many players to mention.

Hemi thanks for the props on being a good thread "BUDDY" call me and hey you gave me no love.
I am SHocked no one besides me mentioned the Reciever core from the stangs the first two years, and as far as being a playmaker in the IFL, the most dangerous was Jon Hill, fastest kid hands down!!! The running back for the Crush in 06' was like a greased monkey no body could hang on to bring him down it took the whole team!!!

If you are saying from the beginning to the present, then John Hill would no longer be the fastest player. Gilmore of the cutters is the fastest player I have seen in the IFL ever.

Well if were talkin about the all time greats of the IFL, you cant forget the first season in 2004

COUGERS- qb: Adub wr: sweets
LONGHORNS- Amos
MUSTANGS- qb: whittaker
BRONCOS-
GENERALS- MLB, Qb
CHAMPIONS DC WARRIORS- rb's- vetty and strable, lbs- kimmel, ashworth, anguiano. wrs- evans and overla. o-line- grote and ludwig. qb- pistol