supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Who will win this game between the Blazers and the Mustangs!

Who will b the key players in this game....
Who will come out on top....
who wins and by how much....
What match-ups do look forward to seeing...
Who has the better defense and offense n Y...

Jus Curious what u guys think! No need for trash talk lets try 2 keep it clean.....

Re: Who will win this game between the Blazers and the Mustangs!

Playing against both Teams I believe it to be an exciting match up. Both defenses will contnue to come at you from all angles. The defensive line of the mustangs are big and athletic. Number 69 of the Blazers for us was next to unstopable. I know i faced several differnt guys throughout the game #44 #56 are the numbers I remember most must what they lack in size the make up for with speed and heart. Number 1 of the Blazers if you can make him where cement cleats you might be able to slow him Down. I see it being a great game. Good Luck to Both Teams

Well on paper it would appear to be a close game but thats on paper. From experience I can say without a doubt the the Mustangs will win this one and it will be a laugher. The Stangs are a well coached team and they bring it on every down, my sources tell me that they are 100% for this weekend and that spells big trouble for the Blazers. The Blazers will not travel well to this game ( and will use that as an excuse ) will be out of it by halftime. They are a good team at their home field but take them on the road and they are not a very good team. The Stangs will take the game and the number 1 seed for the playoffs as well.
The seeding will be all but set after this game.
Mustangs #1
Cutters #2
Warriors #3
Blazers #4
General #5
Cougars #6
Wranglers #7
Crush #8
Shamrock #9
You can write that down.
This is going to be a great year during the playoffs and there should be some very good games to see.I see Warriors against the Mustangs in the ship this year. To the other teams sorry if this offends you but I call'em like I see'em

well you seeding is wrong, if the blazers loose they would have the tie breaker over the warriors so that puts them at three against the cutters in the semis warriors at 4 against the mustangs in the semis. so you see wrong

I'll admit I had that wrong,, sorry that would be a great game the Blazers and Cutters sure wish they would have played during the season.
I guess that would make it Blazers against Mustangs in the Ship which would be a great rematch with the Stangs winning again.
Looks like this weekends game is a preview of the Championship game. The Mustangs will win by two scores.

answer: It doesn't matter.....come playoffs the Generals will be the only team that matters, just wait 'til we get healthy and get all our players back....game on boys!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

ya'll r wild, mustangs are solid, but the blazers r sick
Blazers-28
Mustangs-17

From what I understand, one of the key matchups in this game, is going to be the blazers great wideout vs. the mustangs great definsive backs. Also another key to watch in this game is going to be how the blazers offensive line holds up to that great pass rush the mustangs can generate. This game is looking to be real good one.

*********************HEADLINE************************

Sunday September 28th
The K.C. Mustangs defeated the S.W. Ohio Blazers last night.
The game was never close as the Blazers made the trip with only about half their roster. The Mustangs jumped out to an early lead and never looked back.
The Blazers first play was a short pass over the middle which was intercepted by one of the speedy d-backs for the Stangs who returned it for a touchdown and the rout was on.
The final score of 28-7 is misleading as the Stangs allowed the Blazers to score on the final play of the game.
Looks like this is the year of the Mustang and they now have secured the number one seed for the playoffs.

Im not goin to lie i have been involved in alot of sporting playoffs and things of that nature and i have never seen a 2 seed play a 3 seed in the semi-finals seein that they should be on different sides of the respective bracket, meaning, if seeding holds true and a 1 would play an 8, 2 vs 7, 3 vs 6, 4 vs 5....from there the winner of 1v8 should play the winner of 3v6....if i am wrong and this is not how the playoffs go in this league then somebody please let me know cuz all of the sudden i just gotta really really lost.....lol...that would mean the only way the Cutters could play the Blazers would be if we were both blessed enough to make it to the finals....notice i use the word BLESSED, meaning it is not a sure thing, the playoffs are set up for teams to get a second shot at a team that they may have lost to before and like my highschool, college and AFL coaches always told me, it very very difficult to beat a team or a person twice in the same year....Do I believe that the Cutters will be playing in the championship game? Yeah i do, but damn it there are 8 other teams saying the samething once they get to the playoffs, right now all we are focused on is getting healthy with this bye week and playing the shamrock on the 4th.....good luck to all the teams lucky enough to be playin this week, i will be watching

I am pretty sure it goes, 1v8, 2v7, 3v6, 4v5.......then the highest seeded team will then play the lowest seeded team, like, 1v4 and 2v3 or however it plays out with the highest seeded team hosting the championship. You get what I am saying.

if thats the way it goes then i guess thats how it shall go

I am really looking forward to going against those speedy DB's but jus so u know prettyboys n town n i hope yall brought horses 2 play on lol naw jk Im jus really glad 2 b able 2 play the game and hopefully I can learn a few things from Gross Ill be watching u.. So lets get a clean 1 n and meet at the 50 yard line n give credit 2 the man upstairs...See yall soon!

Blaze up!
PrettyBoy (Number1)

The Mustangs will Win. With those Refs they got, no team has a chance to win. We had them fumble twice and recoverd and the refs said he was down before the ball came loose. Please could somebody have a IFL reps monitor this game; if not the blazers are DOOOOOOOOMED. Blazers DB's Stay Strong their passing game is REAL, run game is very soft. the front seven will do just fine. they are a first half team they will lay down in the second half. And take all your players; hey get a school bus if you have to. I can't wait for a remach with the stags with some different refs. This is no disrespect just telling the truth.

TRUST ME IF THE REFS DON'T DICTATE THE GAME THE BLAZERS WILL WIN!!!!!

Thats what im talking about, im a fan of this man already.......whats your real name PrettyBoy........??
did u play ball anywhere after highschool?
I will be there to see this game cause i know its going to be a great one

man the blazers suck period. their passing game is weak, i mean their qb only has about 30 tds through the air in 6 games, and they only have 7 receivers that could start for anyone in this league. these guys are horrible.

the defense is pretty shitty to i mean the whole team is shitty. this will be an easy win for the stangs....

get real people, no doubt this game will be great and should be a shoot out. i just hope the refs dont play into this and cause it not to be a great game. my concern is home the blazers travel, from what i hear they have alot of people for the home games but the players are committed when it comes to traveling. we will know saturday.

Blaze Hater!!!! is that like reverse psychology or somthing.

You guys have to be kidding me. The game wont even be close. Blazers will beat any team in the IFL with 11 guys going both ways.

lol, pretty boy, from what i understand, i should be the one watching you. i heard you are really good, i am excited to see the chess match between you and our defensive backs. i have to reiterate what you said, i will be watching you, hoping to learn a few things to carry into the playoffs. you guys have a safe trip up here, see you sat. night under the lights.

I cant wait to play you guys it should be a great game if both teams come ready! and blah blah blah the refs this the refs that! the cutters are a great team and no doubt a top contender but please dont act like the refs only have made bad calls for us cuz EVERYONE knows its happened to every team INCLUDING ourselves.

Prettyboy cant wait to see what ya got! always love hookin up with some of the top recievers besides the fact that it makes my day a busy one,lol damn pass oriented offenses! travel carefully!

Whoever is saying that the Blazers are going to lose Saturday, I'm sorry but you are sadly mistaken. In my opinion the Blazers have what it takes to beat the Mustangs. They have a much better team!!

Mustangs 1

You mean Good Calls for you.
Hey you must admit it would have gone differently if it was called evenly. HOW MANY PENALTIES BREAKS YOU RECIEVED. HOW MANY TURNOVERS YOU KEPT. HOW MANY BAD CALLS THE REFS MADE. Not stopping the clock on time. No doubt you guys won the game.

I understand that the mustangs are a Golden Child team; I get that. But just imagine to play teams straight up, and just take it from them; I mean just grab teams by there CONFIDENCE and MAN-HANDLE them like UCLA did Ohio State. Its a great feeling. We do it all the time. You mustangs should try it.

ooops USC

The Cutters have as much chance of getting to the championship game as the college team they have in bloomington.

DO I SENSE AN ANGRY BITTER OHIO STATE FAN MR OR MISS HAHA. IT STILL HURTS HUH im sorry I shouldn't have use USC vs OSU. Maybe Florida or Lsu Feels Better.

I was at that mustang/cutter game and agree there were 2 fumbles in which they were ruled down by contact, but I remember the cutters being inside the 10 with the chance to win the game. As far as the mustangs being the poster child in the IFL, that is just stupid, bad calls happen in every game, EVERY GAME, pro, college and semi pro. Why can't you just leave it as it was, one hell of a game to watch, and one hell of a game for you guys to look forward to playing again.

IFL Fan

Dont worry mr or mrs FAN this is just for fun. Hey im not getting paid for this; i just love the game. truthfully i dont care about the refs. we control our destiny. Im a old man who is trying to prentend im young again. DONT LAUGH.
these are players like myself who play the game. ON and OFF the field.
JUST RELAX and LET US OLD GUYS HAVE SOME FUN.

How does it feel to know that you wont make it to a championship with the Mustangs and Blazers in the League. Last year you blamed earls refs, whats it gonna be this year?

yeah just wait till our quarterback's healthy... Wait a minute i am the quarterback... and i am healthy... Ruh Roh Reorge...

what are we waiting for?

oh god no I hate ohio state!!!! why would you say angry and bitter?!?!

Yea I went to a D3 college in ohio called Wilmington College..ow yea govermanet name Mike Brown...I played a lil bit of Arena ball 2 wit the Miami-Valley Silverback..But thats it. But yea if u make it 2 da game n get a chance come holla at me DreKey 42 HB!

Blazer#1 aka PrettyBoy
Blaze up!

no doubt bro i will do that....as of right now i shall be there for this one cuz i know its goin to be a good one...as for me played ball at IU and then played some AFL ball for the Indiana Firebirds, well that is until we up and folded one day.....wow....good luck to you and your team this weekend Mike hopefully the lord blesses you guys with great weather so all of your talents can be seen.....GOMAB

This is probably going to be the best game of the year! I havent played against the Blazer but have seen some scores that they have had against other teams...it looks to me like the Defense might have a few holes...as far as the Mustangs....they have a great passing attack with a very smart QB...its tuff to say who wins this one, but I think it will be special teams or a turnover that decides this game.