Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
game prediction wolves vs viks

im thinkin the viks can pull away with a win

Re: game prediction wolves vs viks

I dont think they will even show up.

if the vikes have the player to play this weekend i thnk it would be a good game but i have to give the advantage the wolves they are a tough team regardless what there record shows. my prediction

EC 12 Vikes 8

i have played both teams this year and i think the wolves are really gonan come out and show what there made of in the playoffs the only problem is the play the champs in the second round
Wolves 40
Viks 13

i know alot of teams dont have that much respect fpr the viks but they do play there butts off out there till the clock reads double zero give them that much credit i think there gonna come out on top this time,plus i think they do have some talented player on there team

Im trying to find out if there coming saturday can anybody help me out and let me know if the game is still on

Its tough to beat a team three times in a season i know from experience(RC Cougars-DC Chargers-05). But I think the Wolves have it in to do because they got that guy that gave them cougars a fit. Damn You Isom! lol good luck

lol you silly Riot13 I just try and do what I can was that the team when I ran 99 yrds with like 40 secs to go in the fourth quarter lol

game is canceled.

Who says it's cancelled? The Vikings owner always comunicates with our owner and myself and I have yet to hear that they are not coming.

they are playing go to there website and look

yes we are going to be there 2 hours before the game starts c you sat wolves good luck

Dustin wilfong#5

Yes, it was that game. and it was 98! you gotta give that yard back! lol Ya i was no. 80 for that team. it was a great game and was glad to be apart of it. it reminds you of better times. neway good luck you guys.

Nah It might of been 109 yards lol my foot was at the back of our endzone man i was tired as hell afterwards lol i wanted to flip in but i woulda past out lol But good luck to ya game to bad we couldnt play ya this season

personally i dont think isom is as good as everyones makin him.. hes a good player but hes not the whole team.. number 40, 2, 85, 82 all contribute