supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
All Star Voting for The MFL

If we can get All Star gamend of the playoffs would your picks be from the QBs and RBs to LBs and DBs meaning linemen to. From the North and South of the MFL.This Should be another good one lets go.

Re: All Star Voting for The MFL

I have watched the stampede play three or four games and the Center (75) and Rt tackle (93) on the O-Line are the best linemen on the team " They know what there doing" Also #13 is really good on the defence. (that is just my opinion)

MFL fan thinks for looking out ( who)? this must be booker 99 your just mad b/c when me and 74 fliped you wasnt doing jack ... state you name if you want to run your mouth also if its not you booker iam sry people want to run there mouth but cant back it up (who)

I will throw some guys I respect out there who I've faced or played with this year.
Wolverines-#28,59,00,76,85
Cardinals-#98,6,21,5,52
Blitz-#2,5,6,9,75,29,56,52,83
Pats-#4,24,6,2,56,O-line,95,9
Riot-#24,17,77

Bearcats fullback and #7
Pirates LB and DE
Stampede 29
Wildkats 51,QB

Sparky your right. Man mfl players its all going to happen soon enough. Playoffs are here there is no need for all this shit talk guys. Rep your league act like a champion you'll be a champ. Famous words from a former coach tiny. "Act As IF" Goodluck to all teams! Go pats

We should link up like the NFL. IFL & MFL

it would be different to see mfl and ifl together. fun if you asked me

I think this thread was for opinions on who you think would be in the allstar game or if the MFL could organize one. Not for people to come on here and dog players.

I usually don't look at MFL threads but i was thinking about an all IFL vs all MFL game. But never mind.

well lets see who are the players from the north that u want to go in and who are the players for the south

SO WILL THERE B AN ALSTAR GAME????WEN? AND WAT ABT THE RECIEVERS VOTES IN YHE LEAGUE

I agree with the linemen on the stampede they go hard for four Quarters, I think the center and the tackle also the wr 82 he dont miss a ball it seems like and 29 hes fast.

on the bearcats the d end 99? and the fullback are good
these are the only teams ive watched this year

Also #52 on Stampede D, and #13, saw the bearcats game and kid played with a broken shoulder the second half, the kids tough. On the Bearcats 45 is a beast and so is #35, are they brothers?
For my first game watching this league of football it was pretty enjoyable.

The MFL All-Star Voting is done and will be announced sometime after the championship game.

all star game in the mfl yeah when earl leaves

Patriots - 1,4,6,9,28
Blitz - 2,83
Cardinals - 5,7,11,19
Wolverines - 2,28
Vikings - 1, 6