supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SUPABOWL

Great idea for ya supa!Invite your top 8 teams or even 4, find a neutral field in Indy probably or central location.Grind out tourney 2 weeks in a row.Supa, you've got Indiana by the balls why not have a event to help support your cause.Or develop this website even more and become known for your all around knowledge of our leagues.SUPA could be a BOSS, add some weekly power rankings,start tournaments,develop some different format,some response to all this would be GREAT...

Re: SUPABOWL

I would love to help out organizing something like this, but I am afraid that this thread got about as much love as I expected it to. Folks would rather argue and talk smack and start polls about the best third string right tackle in the south division of the MFL.

Yet, I am not afraid to hope for a better day. It just isn't likely to be tomorrow.

Why not have a supafan's toys for tots charity game. We can have an ifl vs mfl all-star game followed by an ifl champs vs. mfl champs game. This can be an all day event. Sometimes we forget we are blessed to still play football.

That might be the greatest idea ever Toledo. Now if we can just bring it together. Let's see what we can do.

Here, here, Toldeo!

Great Idea!!!

Alright, everyone wants to jump on the board and talk trash about this and that but when it's time to come together and see who the best is and support a good cause, where is everyone at then? COME ON! PUT UP YOUR POST. Great ideal, I'm for it.

I think it would be cool.... I don't know about 2 games on the same day - but I do like the IFL vs. MFL Champs OR All-Stars.... More likely Champs though.... And I would definately want Supa involved - he gets it.

I would say the IFL/MFL Champs and then All-Stars competing without the players from the two champs.

I think you would be missing too many of the best players if you didnt include the two teams playing for the championship, in the allstar game, but i also agree two games is a lot for some players to play in a game...i know it would be too much for me lol

If the Patriots were to win the ship, we would be willing to participate if it were to benefit a charitable cause.

IF supa could pull it off that would be something else. Not doubting your desire, just your ability to be able to get it done. There are too many out there who wouldn't be as willing to be involved.

For all of you who have something to say about my comment, skip it, I am not disrespecting, just stating my opinion.
If you don't believe me, step up, help out, or let it go. Be part of the solution!!!!!