supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Blitz v. Patriots

Just seeing alot of talk about playoffs already.

Who's going to win the last regular season game in the MFL?

Blitz or Patriots?

Re: Blitz v. Patriots

Gotta go with the Pats.

Pats got this one hands down cause they gotta come over to our house.... PATS got the best Offence and the best Defence...

im thinkin the pats but i think both teams are good.
i want to watch the bearcats vs the pats that would be a game

The Blitz is a well coached hard nose football team. I can't predict the outcome, but I can promise you this will be a hard hitting game. Blitz have a safe trip to Decatur and see you on Sat...

Toledo whats up hope u feel good this sat cause i want to see u run hard like back in the old day..Go Pats>>#97

Pats 97, I’m going to leave what I got on the field. That's my approach for every game. We did had a productive practice today. See you on Sat...

We always look forward to playing you boys,always a exciting, smashmouth game...Good luck this weekend and hopefully we can slow Toledo down a lil more this time,got our vote for MVP

I think the underdogs have this one 21-14 , it will be a good game go blitz

all i know about the blitz is that every time i've played them i wake up more sore than i do any other game.....this one will be a great one with hard hits and more than likely come down to the wire....good luck to both teams....also just something that i've noticed here....your do not see any trash talk between these two teams just respect....maybe some other teams or players should try to comprehend this aspect of the game called respect....just a thought...good luck to both teams and travel safely blitz