Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Voting for 2008 all star game

who from the IFL should be voted to the all star game

Re: Voting for 2008 all star game

i am 6'3 and 320 a stud

How does this allstar game work and where will it be held at.

Evil, you are a bum! 6'3" 320...of pure marshmallow! I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't get a single vote. Quit talking and bring it onto the field.

as far as i remember the board will split the league in half 4-5 from the north v.s. 4-5 from the south and it is up to the individual team to select the 7,8,9 however many players are allowed to go.

well i believe the 3 WR from the crush should go to the playoffs, for reciving and returns, and i mean if anyone has anything to say about ok, but thats what i believe so crush team and whatever other teams vote for them, i would like to see what they can really do, when they can get teh ball in they hands consistancly

I apologize for the crush recievers not getting the ball consistantly in the game against the Shamrocks. Just kidding those guys really could catch though. More caught than dropped I know that. But i think the blazers have a good revieving crew too.

Thanks G-Rod! Real Recognize Real..Good Luck 2 all this weekend n throughout the playoffs

no disrespect to the blazers, and thanks for the shamrocks respect, and i feel you about the blazers but still im tryin to get votes so its w.e but i think the crush wr should be in it thats all im saying

your own team votes u into the allstar game not the league!

The league is holding a meeting this weekend to put together the 2008 All Star teams. This year's IFL All Star weekend will be held in Dayton, and the game will be played at Yellow Springs HS...the home field of the Miami Valley Warriors.

The teams practice on Saturday, November 1st, followed later that night by the All Star banquet. The game will be played at 2:00 on November 2nd.

Each team will have more information after Sunday.