supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cant win against the PATS

You cant win because wayne has bought the officials. As a fan this is sad. After my Pats beat the blitz saturday , which was a lop sided officiating display, i heard a Pat player (# 11) tell another fan good thing the refs pulled thru. And after seeing Pat players talking and joking around in the parking lot next to my car after the game. I felt, well a little dirty. I will not be attending any more Pat games after what i had witnessed this past weekend. My son does not need to see this type of behavior from adults. He asked me many times how come there werent more penalties against adams county. some of which like they could have really hurt a player. I had no answer. And the only thing i could say to him was they missed the call. My son likes these games, but i will have to explain to him how not all adults play fair. If any Blitz players read this, i feel you were cheated out of a fair chance to compete in this game. good luck to you and your fans!.

Signed, just a dad and football fan!

Re: Cant win against the PATS

im in the IFL have no clue about any of this but I have a pscyhology minor and this sounds like reverse psychology to me!

Yes, I can see that and I'm legally retarded.

Im not sure if maybe what you heard from #11 wasnt just jokes, we (the Pats) are always being portrayed as this lapdog team that nobody can beat and how the refs are always on our side. totally not the case my friend, we get our share of flags, if you were at the game you would have seen that we were hit with three flags at the same time for a total of 45 yards. I also had a catch that was called back due to an illegal man down field, and quite frankly there wasnt alot of flags thrown anyway! Im sorry for your bad experience, but I didnt see a whole lot of bad plays. If a team cant beat the Pats, its ALWAYS because of the refs, for some reason people seem to think that the refs are always on our side well I am sure that we are on of the most flagged teams in the league. The Patriots got this kind of thing last year when we went undefeated and won the 'ship and I guess some things will never change.

i Have to disagree chris we the riot are the most flagged team in the league ask anyone not that we are proud of it but that just the way it went this season

I was at the game and I notice that the Pats was penalized so far back, on one series, that they needed 75 yards to get the 1st down. One of the Pats players was even ejected from the game on that seires. If the Refs were cheating for the Pats, Wayne may want to ask for some of his money back.

Im a blitz player, and i have to agree the pats got flagged, everyone who was there has to agree there were some really really bad no calls. but it comes down to we didnt play good enough to win. no excuses. we cant let refs be an excuse. I dont think the score would have been what it ended if some calls went our way but thats the way it goes. I hope to see them again!!!!!

wow a football fan you found us out....yep we pay the officials off every game....man i wish number 11 wouldn't have said anything....man we are in trouble now....come on are you serious....what a joke....go back to third grade...lol...try to pay attention to what spence#4 just said...his attitude is the attitude of a real champion and a man....if you sit around a make excuse for everything you will not make it far in life my friend....and more than likely most people probably can't stand to be around you....more than likely your friends are just like you, always making excuses.....what a lesson to teach your son....if you truly want your son to succeed try teaching him this.....yeah we lost....what do we need to do to better ourselves so we can beat them the next game.....that attitude will make any team better or any individual grow into a true man....as for yourself stop making stupid excuses and try to better yourself and but admitting a loss or mistake and learn from and it grow from it....and this has been life lessons by patlb24...do i really have to explain this to people that are suppose to be grown men?

A Football Fan,

If you want to contact me, my number is 260-701-7287. I am more than willing to hear your side and get all the facts.
I'd like to know which of the 5 game officials it was that was so blatant about helping us out. If you can give me the number off of his shirt, I will personally see to it that that individual doesn't work another Patriots home game.
We have never asked for special consideration, nor do we deserve any. We are here for the love of the game just like every other team. Quite honestly, we don't feel like we need the officials help to win football games, as long as we go out and execute what we practice we feel like we can compete with any team out there. I am not trying to come across as arrogant or cocky, but I would expect every team that plays this game at this level to feel that same way.
If they don't they are beating themselves!!!

We are not always liked for being who, or what, we are but I will not apologize for being good at what we do.
However, IF your story is truly the way you saw it, I am sincerely sorry.

I'd also like to know how you found this website or why you would choose to voice your concern here when The Patriots, and the MFL have their own individual sites. Nothing that has anything to do with the Patriots is linked to this site in any way. There is a reason for that. Read the posts on this site, you will see that it is a bunch of rambling from people who want to be heard, but don't have the conviction to stand behind their words, you understand, people just like you.
That is obviously not the case for each and every one of these people, but you can see for yourself how many of the posts are written under the cloak of annonymity. Being as it is, I have little faith that you are truly a football fan, and more just someone who chooses to stir a pot with their words. All it takes is that seed to be planted, for rumors and inuendo to grow out of control.
It is tough enough to run a team at this level without having to fight battles from within our community.
What say you , A Football Fan, which of the officiating crew was it? surely you can narrow it down. On the field at any point, there were 11 players in white, 11 players in blue, and 5 men wearing striped shirts. If it was that obvious, you should have no problem giving me the info I need to change things.

You seem to have paid off the panell guy.

I am sorry to say football fan, that ref wasnt even there!!! And anyway hes the ref that penalizes our team the most! so im pretty sure you have some sort of WRONG info, and you know I was thinking all day at work and I have come to this conclusion. If you were so unhappy that we won, and we are your team you say, I am willing to give you a FULL REFUND for your admission out of my own pocket but only if you are atleast willing to give me an explaination of the way you feel. There you go, the ball is in your court now, so whats your story? Chris McDonald #5 WR

well not in mfl but ifl i played ;last year for yes those most hated broncos we should be back in 09 love to see a game against pats.. but anyway we do pay refs off.. what is it for mfl 200 a team or so.. itrs 250 in ifl from both teams i had my dad come to the games.. i asked him to get ther early so he could see the money thing go down last year 07 refs would just stand on sidelines untill money reached the pocket they wouldnt even step foot on field till they where paid. so we pay the refs everygame as far as paying them off no..we never did that i hope pats didnt either..

WOW, its 250 per game plus a 1000 dollar league fee. This stuff aint cheap.