supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Just an FYI

To avoid any confusion and blame for any inflammatory or disrespectful post attributed to HBC, I will no longer be posting on this forum.

The sorry soul posting as me will just have to find a new target.

Re: Just an FYI

Dane-

For what it is worth, you are always welcome here. Most all of us know you well enough not to take seriously sucks who hide behind your name. If you do choose to hang around, you'll be appreciated and add to the value of the "discussion" such as it is here. If not, I know you will at least lurk around to keep up with things.

In any event, be well.

...seems to me that most of those people who had anything valuable or meaningful to say have also left this unregistered calamity.

I wouldn't say that Mr. "High and Mighty" (unregistered user). You seem to be willing to continue to read and post even though you have such a problem with the way this board is being ran (and under a generic alias I might add). Do us all a favor and be gone if it's that big of a deal. It's not that serious.

...and also, I am retarded.

Okay???

Lol... nice.... I guess I've either been hacked or impersonated... Either way, I'll take it as a compliment nonetheless!

and THAT ladies and gentlemen, is how you take a joke.