supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BESt Linemen in the MFL!

Who the best hogs in this league? mfl

Re: BESt Linemen in the MFL!

I think the center75 and their right tackle goode93 for stampede are pretty good. 94 on the d-line of pede. and 00 for the wolervines. 99 from the bearcats, 77 from the riot, oh dont forget about that guy who runs mouth his after every play 63 from stampede and their new dt 91. pat i havent seen play yet i am sure there one. how bout that viking line for that win sat!!

i think 74 the rapper from stampede is good

man 75 the center from stampede sucks i put on his 6-7 plays in a row

#99 and the center for the Cards is a good. The Bearscat's OL is good. The Wildcats have a good OT but I don't remember his number. The Blitz have a big center that looks like he does a good job. The Pats OL and DL looks big and good. I am not about to hype up my own team in this post.

ok...lets start another post now where you dont use your real name and give yourself credit..stampede boys lets get real all ya do is talk...you best believe everyone knows you guys are good, but man you only disgrace your team by coming on here and using fake or other peoples names like "bearcat fan"...everyone who is a bearcat fan for real knows that when 74 was lined up with 99, he was in the backfield every time.. so please dont flatter him or yourself. i agree with 75 and 93 BUT, ask any rb if just 2 guys block for him. come on guys lets get real.. have fun play ball you guys are in the playoffs now.

people get on here and try to disguise theirself thats why i dont like these comments because you can very easily PRETEND to be some 1 you are not...

I put my name on every one of my comments i dont brag on myself not one time.. and 1st off i dont remember any bearcat fans being at the game..

I dont know who put that in this post thanks but that was not me.
#99 is the best DE I have went against by far.. sometimes you will find people that are better than you. That only makes you better.
I have nothing against #99 BOOKER he only makes me work harder and better. I have no clue who mentioned my name but I promise you that it was not me.

Stampede #74 Left Tackle

Keep up the good work and good luck in the playoffs!

Blitz have 56,52,75,91
Pats whole offensive line is good
Cards 52
wolverines 00

Stampede has a good line, 74, 71, 79,75, 93, the Bearcats line is pretty good abd the wolvernies 00 is good

all linemen need to lose weight!!!!!!!!!!