supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A Welcome From The G.I.F.A.

I would like to invite anyone who wants to know more information, about the Grid Iron Football Alliance, to e-mail me at info@thegifa.com. Any team owner who would like to attend the meeting in October send me your contact information. I would also like to thank the teams and players who have already contacted me. I will continue to help you with any questions or concerns you may have. Thank You.

Re: A Welcome From The G.I.F.A.

mr Murphey. I am with the wranglers and believe we are attednding this meeting.I know we as a team havent descided anything yet but from what i hear if all is true this league sounds good!

I am happy when teams don't just jump on board without deep consideration. I want teams that think things through. All we are asking for is an opportunity to prove that what we offer is for real. Again I would like to thank the players and teams that are keeping an open mind. I welcome questions from players and teams who are genuinely interested in the potential benefits offered by a new way of thinking and DOING. Please e-mail questions to info@thegifa.com

What area is the league in and what are the max drive times you are looking at for the potential teams?

As of right now we are working with teams in the following states Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Indiana, and West Virginia. We are focusing on having our drive times down to a 2-3 hour max for regular season. We are signing teams in areas to make this feasible. Please keep in mind that we have programs in place to help offset travel expenses and increase profitability. Travel expense isn't our only concern we don't want our players being exhausted from travel before a game begins. Please for any detailed information e-mail me or if you prefer we can talk on the phone. Thank you for your question.

Are you guys every goin to have a team meeting or something to let states and players know what teams are in this league, and etc. cause i would like to know information on this also

To receive the information about the meeting in October e-mail me at info@thegifa.com. This meeting will introduce the programs we have available. Attending this meeting does not lock you into a contract, it is intended to showcase how we will benefit our teams. We are here to give our teams more for their money than rules, schedules, and a hardy pat on the back for good luck. We will not release the names of the teams that have agreed to sign with us or the names of the teams who have sent an R.S.V.P. for the meeting at this time. We hold the privacy of our teams and those who maybe interested sacred.

What city is this league based out of?

Anyone interested in any information about the G.I.F.A. please e-mail me your contact information to info@thegifa.com or call me at (740) 283-3337. Thank You!

There meeting is taking place in Wintersville Ohio, which is next to the Pennsylvania Border. Its a 5 1/2 hour drive from Indianapolis.

This meeting is beneficial to the teams. It is not listed as mandatory. Full information dealing with the importance of this meeting will be disclosed to any who call (740) 283-3337 or e-mail me at info@thegifa.com. I would appreciate any questions regarding the G.I.F.A. or the meeting be directed to me personally, for prompt and appropriate response. The means to contact me is clearly stated above. Remember, the things in life worth having, you have to work for. So don't be afraid of a little Sunday drive.

Wow, if 5 and a half hours is a little Sunday drive, I would hate to see what a long drive is.

As I previously stated the meeting is designed to introduce teams to the programs and benefits that we offer and is not a requirement of joining the League.
We understand that time and the expense of fuel is always an issue. We have in place procedures to reduce the time and expense of travel for our teams. Every League has a preferred location for meetings. As our League grows and expands, we will hold more than one meeting at different locations to reduce the travel time and expenses for our teams. PLEASE! contact me for the details instead of just stating things on the board without full details. I have made myself more than easily accessible.