General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ft W Cardinals @ Indy Stampede

Ft W Cardinals @ Indy Stampede
whats the score gonna be?

Re: Ft W Cardinals @ Indy Stampede

I think it going to be a good game Good luck to both teams. But I see this going to be a Stampede win

i agree i think theese teams are very similar on the offensive side of the ball however the stampedes D is just a little better.. i say 21-14 Stampede

Stampede 35
Cards 6

south side is outta his g*ddamn mind

I think you're both blankin' crazy!

Shut your mouth, you idiot!

You stay out of this East Side, I wasn't talking to you and this doesn't concern you.

Hey hey hey guys, calm down.

Y'all be crazy.

The Stampede will win the game by several scores.

U must be crazy cuz the cardinals arent flying south just yet!

FORT is gona bring it so BE ready

Technicaly they are driving south to play the game. The home team will come out on top 10-0.

technically were already on our way down there so be ready!

AMEN

If the stampede play stampede ball these one will be over quick but if they dont it like go to the last drive in the game stampede 35 cards 14

Good luck to both teams stay healthy and play your ballz off

If the stampede play stampede ball these one will be over quick but if they dont it will go to the last drive in the game stampede 35 cards 14

Good luck to both teams stay healthy and play your ballz off

"If the stampede play stampede ball these one will be over quick but if they dont it will go to the last drive in the game stampede 35 cards 14

Good luck to both teams stay healthy and play your ballz off"

Stampede fan, why would you post this terrible "English" twice. Here, let me help.

If the Stampede play Stampede ball, this one will be over quick. If they don't, it will go to the last drive in the game. Stampede 35 / Cards 14

Good luck to both teams. Stay healthy and play your testicles off.

You're welcome.

For one central!, It was a type error so whatever i know how to spell , spend your spare time on something else

so whoopt wop
stampede all the way. Sticky fingers aka hidden talent

Hey Dinky, spend your spare time at the CC talking some English classes. I like how you tried to use comas this time. I'm not going to go into detail on what you did wrong. Doesn't the computer you use put a red line under all these words you get wrong? BTW, "I" is always capitalized. "Ya kno, fa sho"

central you couldnt even get the cc let alopne tell some one how to spell. Sunshine

???

Did you mean I couldn't get IN the CC?

we played a good football game both teams , stampede 37 - 0 the score dont been anything they played us hard all 4 qrts "good luck next year guys"

South Side was close with his prediction of 35-7.

great game to the cards... they played a hell of a game
never gave up i have alot of respect for the whole cardinals team

I HAVE CHECKED THE MESSAGE BOARD LIKE I WAS INFORMED TO DO AND I HAVEN'T SEEN ANYTHING ON 3 FROM THE CARDS. HE TALKED SHIT ALL GAME BUT YET NEVER PRODUCED ANYTHING. NEXT TIME BACK YOU SHIT TALKING UP. TO THE REST OF THE CARDS GOOD GAME AND GOOD LUCK IN THE 09 SEASON

The score doesn't tell the whole game story. The Cards make a badly timed mistake that allowed the Pede an early touchdown. The Pede defense played well but the Card offense ran so well I was surprised. The Card defense was in the Pede backfield so many times I lost count. They had the quarterback in their grasp at least four times but he still managed to get the ball off. (he did his usual great job) If the Cards had fallen on the fumbled ball and could take back a couple of picks it would have been much closer. It was a very clean game with good sportsmanship on both sides.

Good luck to both teams in the future.

"If the Cards had fallen on the fumbled ball and could take back a couple of picks it would have been much closer. It was a very clean game with good sportsmanship on both sides."

You know I'm not trying to talk shit or anything but give us(Stampede's D) the credit we deserve. It was us that caused those fumbles as well as made those INT. I am sure that any game that anybody played would have been different if you took the fumbles and the INT. away. That's just not the case though.

Sir, I believe he is giving you your credit. It is very well known that you caused those fumbles and got the INT. He is simply stating that it was a good game and had those mistakes not been made then maybe it would have been somewhat closer. It was a great game and the Stampede O must have been firing on all cylinders while the D did their work. Nice job!

I DO APOLOGIZE FOR THAT MISUNDERSTANDING. THE CARDS HAVE A HELL OF A TEAM AND I DO BELIEVE 9 OUT OF 10 TIMES THIS GAME WOULD HAVE BEEN A LOT CLOSER

WE COULD HAVE ONLY WON BY 3 SCORES BUT A WIN IS A WIN.

I have not posted in a while cause everyone was thinking all I do is talk shit I just speak the truth.If fumbles and ints didnt happen it would have been a closer game.Well if the dog didnt stop to take a shit he would have caught the rabbit.Let me tell u there is a couple players I talked from the cards that didnt run their mouths before the game they know who they are those are the guys that got my respect.But I will tell u why the cards got blown out because 75% of there players were overconfident and to worried about telling us how bad they were gonna beat us instead of playing the game.Thats why they got beat,not because of fumbles or ints a good team can overcome that they just did not come to play.but to those guys I talked to personally #99 #69 I think #75 or #76 their left guard pretty much their O-Line,good game to those guys u left it on the field good luck in the future.

It was a fumble made by the Stampede and the Cards tried to pick it up instead of falling on it and the Pede recovered.
Anybody that doesn't like it can kiss my royal ass!

Stampede #63, ur right we didn't come to play at all, Thats what I was saying the whole game we could have stayed at home if we were going to roll over. Our defense has never played as bad as we did last Saturday, not making excuses but three weeks off didn't help either. Then you know when you have a bye week nobody hardly shows up to practice. Thats another reason we got blown out. There were a handful of us that left it on the field. You know how after a game u sit back and think maybe if I would have done this or this, we could have won. There's no reason for us to think like that cause we didn't do sh--. I'm still mad about Saturday, but you know, better luck next year I guess.I hate losing with a passion, but getting blown out thats humiliating. I don't know what players came to the game thinking we were going to win and talking sh--, but thats how ur supposed to think right? Like your unbeatable. Again good game Stampede? Ya'll deserve the W. Good luck. Mr. Martin #5

I appreciate the respect #5. Shit we were both in the same boat we had 3 weeks off. That shit really gets to the teams practice. Great game (THE SCRE DONT MEAN SHIT TO HOW EVERYONE ON EITHER TEAM PLAYED) I AM STILL A LITTLE SORE... GREAT JOB THOUGH CARDINALS! GOOD LUCK NEXT YEAR

#5 keep your head up. You played one hell of a game. Probably the best back we have seen all year long. There were a couple of guys on your team that were disrespecting our coach because of the Christian music he was listening to prior to the game. To be honest though, that really doesn't matter anymore. The game is over now and we are looking forward to this weeks game. Good luck next season.

Look forward to playing u guys next year. Good luck the rest of the way.