General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rc Riot @ OR Bearcats

Rc Riot @ OR Bearcats
whats the score gonan be?

Re: Rc Riot @ OR Bearcats

I predict that the Riot don't even show up!!!!

Riot pull the upset 28-27.

Riot forfeit
Bearcats 6
Riot 0

Good luck to the Riot in the future.

The final score is:

Bearcats 6 Riot 0 (F)

You have to be kidding me, right?

Tiek and Jake,

How many is that for you all now on the season?

Darn, I was really looking forward to helping out with the clock for you all.

so if the riot dont advance shouldnt that spot go to the highest seed not in the tournament "the wolverines" im sure the bearcats would allow this game to happen??? i dont think they wanna have a bye week for a second strait week

I am not a board member and I'm only speculating, but I'm pretty sure we would welcome any team that would like to travel to Evansville this Saturday and play us. I'm not sure if the league rules would allow that to be an actual playoff game, but even an exhibition would be great. If any teams are interested, especially eliminated MFL teams, I would get in touch with Jake Neumann through the website (www.ohioriverbearcats.com).

i would love to travel and play you guys and i think i can speek for most of my team mates as well.. maybe if you guys were to contact our owner we could put somethin together for sat..

i would love to play u guys

Did the Riot leave the MFL? There website isnt up anymore and word is they want to join the GIFL along with a few other teams in the league.

The riot maybe looking to jump the MFL ship altho I believe that would be a big mistake for them. Other teams that are looking to join the GIFL are the Cutters, the WOW, the Warriors, and the SW Blazers. If that is true, my question is how will the IFL survive with only 4 teams.

No the riot aren't leaving the MFL But we are changing our name to the Randolph County Ravens. Our website is now www.leaguelineup.com/rcravens we feel it is a better name to market.

I haven't been here very much lately been trying to take care of dad after he broke his hip and had surgery but was reading some of these posts and this one grabbed me since the Cutters were mentioned in it and the person stated that we were looking to leave the I.F.L.
I'm President of the Board for the Cutters and I think I would know if that were true and I can say that the Cutters are NOT looking to leave the league.
Yes there have been some problems with officials being late and in one instance not showing up but we are very happy where we are and I think the league is in good shape.There will be some great games in the league this weekend and some quality fottball will be played, come out and see for yourself.
I know that things are posted on here from time to time that seem to be pulled out of thin air and this is the case here.
Last year when I was starting the Cutters I didn't know a thing about semi-pro football and there are some who probably feel I still don't, but I feel I have learned many things in the two years that I have been involved with the Cutters. I have met some really good people and I have enjoyed all the players, we have had some great games that have given me memories that I will cherish for the rest if my life. Mistakes yes I have made some and tried to learn from them I hope that the Cutters are around for a long time after I leave them. Semi-pro football takes alot of hard work and dedication from everyone involved to be a success and I have been blessed to have a wonderful group of people to work with on the board and I couldn't ask for a better group of players to work with and watch them mature into a contending team.
Good luck to ALL the teams that are playing playoff games this weekend and everyone travel safe. I want you all to enjoy the games that you will be involved in.
The Cutters are a proud member of the Interstate Football League and we have no plans to go anywhere else.

LMAO, thats the same thing you said last year.