supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wolverines vs. Bearcats

Will the Wolverines and Bearcats be playing since the Riot are out?

Re: Wolverines vs. Bearcats

i think that would be awesome

That would be cool, they are 2 of the cleanest teams in the league.

that would be gay if it happens b/c they got put out last week that wouldnt be fair to the other teams and the bearcats are not one of the cleans teams they play dirty

yeah but i doubt the bearcats want to bye weeks in a row going into a tough playoff game next saturday.. they might be a lil rusty

Well it dont matter thats there fault they will play the stampede if they play right

You mean that's "their" fault? How is it the Bearcats fault if the Riot forfeited again?

I would have liked this game to happen but after I got the word from the Riot about the forfeit I cancelled the high school field that we were going to be using for this game since our normal home field was booked. When I found out about the Wolverines possibly wanting to have a game there just wasn't time to get it all arranged again with our local school corporation.

To the Wolverines if you want to get something worked out for preseason next year please get in touch with me and we can get it going when the time comes.

As far as being "rusty" we are going to be just fine and look forward to playing either the Cardinals or the Stampede. Good Luck to all teams playing this weekeng.

sorry that was supposed to be playing this weekend

Did I miss something? Did the Riot really forfeit?

Yes. 270 miles is a hell of a trip it seems.