supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ANY PREDICTIONS FOR THE IFL THIS WEEKEND??????

Does anyone have any prediction for the IFL games this weekend? Inquiring minds would like to know.

Hey Anthony where were you at practice?????

Re: ANY PREDICTIONS FOR THE IFL THIS WEEKEND??????

well i love predictions and there a ton of fun always! I personally actually enjoy being picked to lose so theres no pressure plus like the term means its just a "prediction" but from how i have faced every team i would say this:

The cutters will win the game against the shamrock 42-21. I have a feeling the cutters will travel real light but the shamrock are still gonna be greedy and have some elite stars and are looking to pull a quick one. again use this and do something

secondly i think the cougars are a tough squad from visiting first hand but since they are already light they will be tiiiired against a solid beat u down team in the warriors which will be a 34-10 w for the warriors

lastly my team.. i have no intentions to place who i think willl win against a team im about to play thats just disrespectful so god bless crush and travel safe!

mustang 1 out!

mustang 1...did you have two picks in the Blazer game?? Me and some of my team mates traveled to watch that game....you def. stood out on "d". Good game. Look forward to playing you guys again.

Oh and by the way...36 Gross is good...but i think your best reciever/rb is 16 Amos (sp)...the boy balls out every time i see him play.....

JC......you are right, Amos is a awesome. He always seems to just make something happen. You guys have a safe trip to Elkhart and good luck in the playoffs.

Good luck to you guys too...hey i dont mean any disrepect.... You def. get the love lol...but I just wanted to give someone else some love that usually doesnt get it and deserves it. hey do me a favor...lose one for me lol ...j/k good luck

lol.....thats funny.....I know you were joking, but you sure would be one happy linebacker if the crush upset us this weekend and I wouldn't blame you, lol. And I know you meant no disrespect, I really do agree with you, Amos is a really great talent that don't get mentioned alot. He wasn't there for that first game we played you guys, I was hoping to have him for a secret weapon, lol, dang it, you ruined it for me.

JC yea fortunately being in the right place at the right time will get ya picks lol but yea i had 2 and thanks for the props! good luck this weekend and travel safe!