supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
crush/stangs a no contest

wow that is amazing that this was called a no contest. i guess if you are an indiana team you get those calls go your way. IFL (indiana football league)

seems to me that should have been the same with the blazers and cutters game. but the score went against the blazers.

im not affiliated with any of these teams but it seems pretty fucked up. oh well indiana teams keep jerking each other off cause thats the only way you guys have any opportunity to be any good.

Re: crush/stangs a no contest

Congrats on knowing how to spell at a fifth grade level. Well, you really show your level of intelligence with your words of filth. If you cannot express your thoughts without such explicit language then you DO NOT deserve to post on this site. Sounds like someone is just a sore loser. Are you an IFL football player or does it just make you fill powerful to talk BS about everyone else? Oh, and isn't this the second time the Mustangs would have played the Crush?

Yes, sassy cutters fan, it would have been the second time. And truthfully, even if they would have ruled it a forfiet, the seeding in the playoffs would still have been the same way.

Thanks for the input Gross36. So were you one of the ones that watched us play in Elkhart?

I completely agree about the seedings. As far as the game last night, I was just wondering.

It never seems to amaze me how little it takes for someone who know absolutly nothing, can operate something as complicated as a computer.
I understand why the Crush cancelled and some of the posts about this game are so off base. We (the Mustangs) lost $0 because of this. We did not have field rental, we did not have to pay refs because we cancelled the day before and to show how un-informed people have been, we don't make make $$$ on concessions. Now as far as the record, other teams cancelled for whatever reason. It's called a forfeit, but it can also be called a no contest. It still goes against the team that can't play and for the team that could.
Now as far as calling the IFL backing Indiana teams only, where was the first IFL champion from? Where was the runner up from? And more important where is the idot from who is wasting 10 minutes of his life answering you? Get your facts straight before turning on your computer.

you can tell the initial post was by a blazer!

The league was ran better in those days.

Finally someone acts like they have some sense. It would not have mattered if the game between the Cutters and the Blazers was called a no contest, it still would have turned out the same way. I mean what we earned 2pts off of that and the Blazers still ended up losing to the Mustangs and even if it went down to a head to head issue with us and the Blazers they still would have ended up being the 3rd seed because they have given up more pts than we have on D.....this is silly, i thought this league and the ppl that represented it were bigger than this. I thought we, as a league, were supposed to be showing ppl around other leagues that we are a class act league...Now when I played in the MFL i heard so much about this website and the ppl that post on it and it hurts me to see that alot of it was and still is true. Nobody has anything againts the Blazers other than the fact that they are a good team, so guess what, when you are a good team ppl are goin to be gunning for you so the amount of things that ppl are goin to say about u just may be bad because they want to be where u are at....samething goes for the mustangs....right now i hate them fuckers...but thats only because they beat us, its nothin personal at all, and im sure the Warriors hate us and so on and so forth....Its sad that this is the way ppl act when things dont go in their favor. I still hope everybody loves the game for what it is and i hope we get to play the Blazers so we can put this stuff to an end....Our focus is on the Wranglers right now and nothin else cuz they are the next team that we play...i hope the same can be said for everybody else

The IFL has rules in place but it seems to me that they are choosing when to follow them and when not to. For this not to be a forfiet is stupid. It does not matter whether it affects anything or not. It should be deemed what it is. The Crush could not play. If they follow their rules then you would not have posts like this. How hard is it to follow your own rules.

DreKey #42 - CORRECTION: We don't hate you guys.... Maybe strongly dislike - lol.... No, seriously, I'd rather think that we like teams like you guys. You guys are a good team and an even better organization. I only hope that we can take care of business and get to see you guys again this year. But, for right now, we have another good team to get ready for in the Indiana Generals this weekend. So, it's off to the film room for night #1 of a week of preparation!

Yes, I was one of the guys there. Whenever we are not playing, I always try to go watch a game somewhere. What can I say, I just love football.

I'm not really sure why people would say that the league is ran bad.... This is a grass-roots football league where decisions are made by the reps from each team.... Honestly, you are very seldom going to have a situation where everyone is happy, but I think that for the most part, the IFL has tried to do things in the best interest of its member teams.

Tony you are right hate is such a strong word.....I love the Mustangs and the way they do things, i strongly dislike the fact that they beat us.....lol
and until we get the chance to play them again and beat them i will always strongly dislike them for winning that game......lol
hell i still strongly dislike the dragons because i never got the chance to beat them bastards, and that includes some of my teammates right now....sorry Cam and Bruce.....love ya guys.....seriously though, when you are a good team for often than not ppl have something bad to say about you because they want to see if you will come down and play in the dirt with them and I for one refuse to do it....i love the game of football and i love the competition that it breeds but some ppl that play that game need not play if they are not in it to have fun....yes i love winning....alot, but i love to compete and have fun...i loved the game against the mustangs even tho we lost, i really loved the game against the Warriors because we were forced to do somethings that a yr ago we couldnt do.....i just hope ppl are havin fun, stop bein so damn angry......lol
i think its all this snap music that these kids are listenin to nowadays.....lmao

Dre,
What music all i can hear is the bells from where you rang mine saturday.

Coach Carter #51 Shamrock

there goes that bell again

Coach, I saw you at the last minute and I got scared, so i lashed out......lmao
it was a great hit...love the contact bro....once again, i commend you guys for holding your team together and good luck to you guys in the playoffs, I know you have a tough task at hand but anything is possible in the playoffs........

That wasnt fear in your eyes Dre that was pure enjoyment. Its good to see someone play the game they love the way you do. I have the utmost respect for the way you handle yourself on the field as well as on this board you my friend are a class act and one heck of a football player.

God Bless You and all you do