supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Who will be the better teams Stampede or bearcats/titans ? "keep it clean"

I think it will take all four Qts to tell the out come but stampede 28 bearcats/titans 14

Re: Who will be the better teams Stampede or bearcats/titans ? "keep it clean"

If you guys can play like you did last week, you will be in the mfl super bowl Go stampede

Hard to keep it clean when you put us up as the Bearcats/Titans. Hipocracy is pretty convenient I guess.

And since we seem to have been labeled "dirty" already then I don't have much to lose by telling you....

Shove it up your ass.

I'll take the Stampede(God's team) over the Bitchcat/Titans 255-0 because games are played on paper and if nobody predicts you to win then you might as well not even show up. Oh yes, I almost forgot, we don't have all the best individual MFL players on our team and the Stampede do.

Gee, we should probably forfeit, dont you think?

I give back the only the respect that I'm given.
If you don't respect us that's fine, but don't expect anything but an identical response from me anymore.

I can say only this to the members of the Stampede that I've played against that are respectful and classy....you guys have a good team, but all the trash talk and individuality shown by some of your players takes away from the team's class as a whole.

No, you don't have to be classy to win football games, but you might find it easier to be respected if you play with class.

I know this week's game is going to be a battle and I look forward to being a part of it. But this cheap talk takes away some of the excitement.

See you on the river.

Zach Tieken #47
Ohio River Bearcats

I agree with Bearcat47. No one calls the Stampede, the Stampede/Dragons. The Bearcats didn't break any rules. Every team has picked up players throughout the year, at least the ones that could.

I just wish that we played on different weekends, I want to see this game.

I going for the Stampede/Dragons on this one. Go Dragons!! I mean Stampedes.

I also wish that we played on different weekends I would like to see that Patriots/Pirates game. Good luck to all this weekend.

#47 are u serious! u think everyone on your team has class? u have to be kidding me. Also you sit back and talk about the Stampede/Dragons our roster is the same roster as we had from the start, we didnt pick up new ppl. Your guys busted their ass to get u where u are and then u bring in new guys who already lost in the playoffs, come on now whats that say about your organization. NO LOYALTY! Ne ways i am going to say it like i saw u have done nothing on the field from what i have saw, u think u made a big play the first game, the qb slipped, everyone can see that. and the second game u guys couldnt even out the loss up on your website. These are just the facts, i would rather lose with the team thats been there busting their ass from the start then stacking a team which contradicts everything you guys stated before the season started about ur roster. So again good luck Titans! if its not the stampede that put u out the patriots will i mean hell that will be 2 playoff losses for you

I think we need to leave all the talk on the field saturday, who ever posted this is stupied, they picked up players so what we are only playing one team so good luck to bearcats and pede it will be a close game. "like dude said know one has called us the stampede/dragons/sabers" lol we are one team like the bearcats

Sure thing Mr. Facts. I'll take a look at your post-season roster and I guarantee it's not the same as the one you had at the beginning of the season. Perhaps if you spelled words correctly and punctuated we all might take you more seriously.

"#47 are u serious! u think everyone on your team has class? u have to be kidding me. Also you sit back and talk about the Stampede/Dragons our roster is the same roster as we had from the start, we didnt pick up new ppl. Your guys busted their ass to get u where u are and then u bring in new guys who already lost in the playoffs, come on now whats that say about your organization. NO LOYALTY! Ne ways i am going to say it like i saw u have done nothing on the field from what i have saw, u think u made a big play the first game, the qb slipped, everyone can see that. and the second game u guys couldnt even out the loss up on your website. These are just the facts, i would rather lose with the team thats been there busting their ass from the start then stacking a team which contradicts everything you guys stated before the season started about ur roster. So again good luck Titans! if its not the stampede that put u out the patriots will i mean hell that will be 2 playoff losses for you"

You're putting alot of words into my mouth. I didn't say everyone on my team has class. I wasn't the one making statements about Dragons or anything like that.

Also, when you say we're going against what we said when our season started, we never passed anything as a team rule for a roster. We weren't able to because we didn't have the numbers we thought we would have. We have 3 players that played for the Titans this season. We also picked up a guy who started school at USI who isn't from this area but wanted to play. All of these guys CAME TO US. We didn't go out asking people to come play with us. And, from what our team president has said, we had something like the 2nd or 3rd smallest playoff roster turned in.

You talk like we added their entire team. This lets me know know that you don't know jack about the situation.

Nobody walked off the team when the new guys came in. Instead of complaining about it, they started working harder and becoming better players. This also shows that you know nothing about us or our team. All of our board members are players with the exception of 1. We only have 1 coach. When we make a decision, we discuss things with the team first.

Adding four guys made us closer as a team as well as stronger. So keep talking and harping on that one. No one cares.

And I don't know who you think I am or what you're talking about when you say "u think u made a big play that first game", but that sure as hell isn't me. That was our DE. And I don't have a bad thing to say about your QB. From what I've seen and heard, he's a classy guy.

The only reason you would be complaining about us having new people(legally, I might add) is that you're afraid you're going to lose, and because of that fear you're inventing excuses in advance. That says alot about you. So maybe you should have some faith in your teammates...or is that a "loyalty" problem?

Zach Tieken #47
Ohio River Bearcats/Titans...whatever you guys want to call us.

Let me go ahead and get your reply out of the way for you becuase I know it's coming and I can't stand to look at the same 2nd grade spelling and grammar anymore.

"Blah blah blah (insert profanity here).
Blah blah, Bitchcats/Titans...blah blah, added players. Blah blah, you didn't do anything last game. Blah blah, loyalty, blah."

I hope I was able to avoid more circular arguments and childlike name calling. I'm just going to assume that anyone who posts under anything that says "Stampede" or "MFL fan" that doesn't state their name and number is probably the same guy trying to hype up his team. He usually has the same poor grammar and spelling and ignorant, circular argument every time he posts. I'll go ahead and assign him a name: ChumpedeFan.

Good luck to everyone else on the Stampede this weekend.

Zach Tieken #47
Ohio River Bearcats

dang 47 lets just play ball. i dont know whos saying all this crap about your team but i will let my coach no that theres someone running there mouth ...ne ways good luck these weekend like i said you guys are only one team like we are so lets just play ball you feel me

Does anyone here have any high school or college education?

(OK) let me put it in you guys terms!

Deos nyone hear had hi skool or colage edumucation? Dummies or dumees

Sorry 93.

I think you know how it is though. When someone says something negatabout your team you feel that you have to step up and defend them.

I will say no more and see you guys Saturday.

#47/Bearcats, just forget about what everyone is saying! I know if we had the chance we would have picked up a few players as well. Lets just play a hard fought clean football game and have fun... HAVE THE BEER READY!!
good luck to all teams this weekend i give respect where it is due

"psyKO" Stampede Left Tackle # 74

As I recall Forest Gump played football.

Life is like a box of chocolate.

Stampede is like bunch of morons.

(If Gump can do it so can they.)

Man this is just crazy...47 man why you wasting your time on these foolish replies...if a stampede player is posting trash on here i hope they man enough to post a real name if not , dude ignore it man...the majority of us have class yall know that by now and vice versa...play ball stay safe and see you all saturday...

Da Rican

I think the stampede's D will win the game also the special teams are better then ever lol go Stampede win it all

DONT TALK ABOUT IT, BE ABOUT IT, PLAY YOUR GAME WITH YOUR PADS, THATS WHAT I WILL RESPECT. COME TO PLAY NOT TALK

This is a little irony for you.

I went to Muncie Central H.S. we were the Bearcats.
My senior year, 1988, was the last year of Muncie Northside H.S. they were the Titans.

There was A LOT of debate about what the school mascot would be called when the two schools merged the following year. A bunch of us started a petition to have the official name be changed to reflect the proud history of both schools. We were petitioning to use the first part of each of the names and be the "BEAR TITS"!!!!!
While our movement failed miserably, Maybe the teams in the Evansville area would consider something like this.

While this is a true story, it is posted only to be funny and make light of a situation that doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things.

If either the Patriots or Stampede would like to play the Tri-State Titans in 2009, email me. I am sick and tired of people on here saying that our organization is playing this weekend. Three players doesn't make a team. Our organization is open to travel as well in order to make our point clear. We don't back out of games against teams at the last minute like some have done this season when they have scheduled to play teams from other leagues who have "National" consideration. You have called down the thunder, now lets settle this on the field. The ball is in your court. To be the best in Indiana, you have to play the best. Our three losses are to teams who are league champions and have been ranked #1 in the country by Minor League Football News at some point this season. Man up and lets get these games scheduled now!

Chris Cooke
General Manager
Tri-State Titans

Chris, I'm pretty sure we never called you out, and we don't do much in the preseason, but maybe, this would be a good game to get set up. Do you do the scheduling for the Titans, if so hit me up. No disrespect but maybe it could still happen yet this year.
We have Hardin County comin up on the 25th and really nothing solid after that.

My email is wayne@acpatriots.org

Check your email.

I want to see the "better" teams in Indiana start playing each other more often. Good to see you all are playing Hardin Co. They are a 1st Class Semi-Pro Football organization.

HEY I'VE SEEN STD'S DO MORE THAN THESE TWO TEAMS.

Y'ALL MAKE BOO-BOO SMELL REFRESHING.

I meant to say I have STD's that do more.

STD's now that is just too funny.

Anyways, what good is just three players, foremost we face four of you all. Take the colts for example, take away sanders, manning, clark and harrison. Don't tell me 4 players don't mean anything.

Number 24 had 5 rushes for near 80 yards and a TD plus a number of tackles on D. A true all star and winner of my all star vote for the week, just too bad he was only there for one week.

Look, say what you want, claim what you want, but i think the people know what happened. Its what usually happens in semi-pro and everyone just assumes that the case and moves on. It's my HOPE that things change.

A team is a team. Morals and Intent make not count in a stat box, but they count in the eyes of the lord.

Best of luck to both teams. It is my DESIRE that we will see either of you next week.

You missed my point. Even one player can make a difference, but to say that you are playing or have played the Tri-State Titans is not fair to our organization. If one of our players did that in the stat box, what do you think our entire team would do over four quarters?

I say running clock by halftime.....

mc_pirates

I'm not sure of what you're trying to get at with this "morals and intent...eyes of the lord" comment, but it's a little irritating.

We didn't cheat. We acted within the rules. You seem to be ignoring that fact. I'll state it again...we acted within the rules. And for the final time...we acted within the rules. And if it were within the rules again next year, we'd do it again. There was no malicious intent and none of us feel bad about it.

I wonder what church you go to that encourages you to pass judgment....

Good luck against the Patriots this weekend.

Have a great day and please don't insult my team any further...bear in mind that we may be playing each other again 9 days from now.

WoW a real chump use your own name.

you can't prentend to be me Chump.

im the real smart guy .

Wanted to say good luck to all the teams this coming weekend. Travel safe keep your heads up win or lose. We got 3 first year teams in the playoffs and that's really good.

NICHOLAS WAHL #7

Lets have a great game stampede and rep the south.

Chris cooke. All you do is get on here and talk and talk so i am going to state this post pretty simple and speak my mind, Cooke u r a fat piece of sh*t, go back to taking ur team pic with ur grill in the back and eat some more, u r a no talent pussy, i have saw u play u made no kind of difference what so ever u just take up space! Again start practicing with the titans again after an early exit! Look at him he is the one that tries to act hard but looks like a little wwf vader

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=36006005

OK GUYS KEEP IT DOWN. THIS IS JUST THE MFL, ITS NOT LIKE THERE A REAL GAME GOING ON.

YEAH THATS IT!!!! THE MFL CAN BE JUST AN ONLINE GAME. AND LEAVE THE REAL FOOTBALL TO THE OTHER TEAMS

Havent the Pats beat several team in the IFL?

Can someone get 'Smart Guy' a book? Any book. It doesn't even have to be about football. It could be a coloring book for all I care. Just get him something with pictures and bright colors so that he's too distracted to ever speak again.

This guy's got his head so far up the IFL's ass that all kins of crap has clouded his mind. He's mentally reverting back to his toddler years.

No stop lying Smart Man.
Name the games. 2008 games. who? what score?

There he goes again. Hey 'smart guy', do your parents know you've been using the internet? Better be careful, your mommy and daddy might not take you to the dance this weekend if they find out. That'd be a total drag, dude!

I love my fans. I have so many.....

hey Bearcat47 I don't think you have notice; but someone has been prentending to be me.

It might be you

Im the real Smart Guy.

...and I'm retarded.

"Chris cooke. All you do is get on here and talk and talk so i am going to state this post pretty simple and speak my mind, Cooke u r a fat piece of sh*t, go back to taking ur team pic with ur grill in the back and eat some more, u r a no talent pussy, i have saw u play u made no kind of difference what so ever u just take up space! Again start practicing with the titans again after an early exit! Look at him he is the one that tries to act hard but looks like a little wwf vader"
Can someone get this retard his helmet. If you had any balls you would post who you were. You must be really tough. Talk shit about people and to scared to say who you are. I think it's obvious who the really pussy is here! Anyhow good luck to the Bearcats this weekend. Please shut some of these idiots up who talk shit on here.

Sergio Rodrigues
#72 Tri-State Titans